Hey everyone and thanks for stopping by and helping!

So I took the DustyMuseumBag.cs and altered it and I was playing around with modifying it. So far when I was tinkering around it threw a bunch of errors my way. After a few minutes I got most of them fixed, but for some reason I cant seem to squish these two.

Now forgive me I'm trying to script as a self-teacher type so I learn best as I do it. Could you possibly help me understand what these two errors mean?

Thanks,
Nyght_Hex

DustyArtifactBag.PNG

Attachments

• DustyArtifactBag.cs
    2.1 KB · Views: 3
Lines 84 & 85 show this
Code:
        public DustyArtifactBag(Serial serial);
            : base (serial)
should look like this instead
Code:
        public DustyArtifactBag(Serial serial)
            : base (serial)
Just remove the ; from after (Serial serial)
The ; is basically ending the line, but both lines are actually one continuous line statement.

Hammerhand,

Thank you very much didn't realize it was a bloody semicolon lol.
[doublepost=1496238284][/doublepost]Hammerhand,

Thanks for the above information and I got it work. This morning we updated server with item and it throws this message? I just need clarification to what it means and I can try to figure out the rest!

DustyArtifactBag3.PNG
Thanks in advance.
Nyght_Hex

Attachments

• DustyArtifactBag.cs
    2.1 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Hammerhand I will take a look at it a little more clearly then!
[doublepost=1496286595][/doublepost]Hey Hammerhand,

Thanks for the info so far and I got it figured out. Now real quick, the item will spawn with the bag ingredients in the bag but for some reason when spawned the bag has the name "Dusty Museum Bag". In the script I have it as "Dusty Artifact Bag" where would I change this? A little confused with the in-game name change.

Attachments

• DustyArtifactBag.cs
    739 bytes · Views: 5
Remove or comment out lines 26 - 32
Code:
        public override int LabelNumber
        {
            get
            {
                return 1112994;
            }
        }
The series of numbers are a CliLoc. This tells the server what the items name is. By removing it, the name you chose should show.

Back