Kita

Rookie
Kita submitted a new resource:

Dynamic NPC System - Vendors need love too!

Dynamic NPC
Intro
The Dynamic NPC is designed to enhance the player's vendor experience by offering rewards for consistent usage of the NPC vendor. The vendor has been integrated with an aging and skill system, where player activity can increase the vendor's skill, resulting in better rewards for the player. To keep the...

Read more about this resource...

Iomega0318

Vita-Nex Sponsor
Before you changed your signature I'm pretty sure you had this on there haha, I've been waiting for you to release it! Very interesting.

OP
Kita

Kita

Rookie
Before you changed your signature I'm pretty sure you had this on there haha, I've been waiting for you to release it! Very interesting.

This is fresh out of the oven, but I think I know what you mean, it was a mix up on my original posting of the AI system, which I still am unsure what happened with it, but anyways, its been clear sailing ahead lately, enjoy the new vendor system if you decide to use it, and give feedback, I left plenty of room to expand system!

HellRazor

Vita-Nex Sponsor
Thanks for releasing this, looks good!

When the vendor dies and the new vendor takes over, I assume the loyalty is reset? (That would be a good, self-maintaining way to keep the player data on the vendors from continually growing and growing over time, and avoid maintaining player data on old accounts or deleted characters, etc.)

OP
Kita

Kita

Rookie
The loyalty doesn't reset, but the skill of the vendor does which effects overall chances for extras!

good catch on players not being around, not to taxing on the system but good to clean up!

I will add a slow burning removal, if not visited today, lose a point, if have no points, remove!