ok
Do you leave the choice in the order of actions for High and Low? Because I did not agree with the order of the Radstar program. Example the monster walk is an attack walk and I prefer the "runlow" for the walk and the stand02 for the stand.

ok
Do you leave the choice in the order of actions for High and Low? Because I did not agree with the order of the Radstar program. Example the monster walk is an attack walk and I prefer the "runlow" for the walk and the stand02 for the stand.
I don't know how that program works, but I matched the actions ID with the one on EC... there are 2 walks type anyway and both are included, and same for the stand. In any case you can check the test ogre :D

Precisely if I look at your Ogre. For me the action in CC 0; 1 and 17 are to be redone.
For the 0 it is the 22; 1 there 25 and 17 is 28 at least that's my opinion.

Precisely if I look at your Ogre. For me the action in CC 0; 1 and 17 are to be redone.
For the 0 it is the 22; 1 there 25 and 17 is 28 at least that's my opinion.
By checking the CC animations I noticed that creatures don't really have combat animations so, yeah by adding the peace one only it should be in line with the rest :D

Here, give it a try now :)

Attachments

• test_H.vd
    3.8 MB · Views: 6
I find it much better. Now it would be interesting to see with animation 4 of the gargoyle which takes up a good part of the animations. (even if here I find the animation of the gargoyle less beautiful than CC)

I find it much better. Now it would be interesting to see with animation 4 of the gargoyle which takes up a good part of the animations. (even if here I find the animation of the gargoyle less beautiful than CC)
speaking of gargoyle, I have no clue how the animations are handled on CC... EC has like more than 70 for gargoyles, who knows how they fit in the 35 for people equipment? :/
In my current version of uofiddler I can't find any gargoyle equipment at all...

I'm talking about the simple basic CC gargoyle which is in anim.mul number 4. It's one of the few high detail animations to have almost all of CC's actions.

Gargoyle.jpg

This would allow you to compare if you export all the actions from EC to CC. The EC gargoyle is ID 4 too.

gargoyleEC.jpg

Thanks @golfin, i'm not sure how to run C++ source code or how to compile it. Does anyone know of a compiled file? Thank again.

Tks Golfin ;)
hum okay. I thought I was missing some stocks. But I see there is no attack 3, castspell, flyhit, diefly, blockleft.
CompareID4.jpg
Post automatically merged:

The id 9 daemon does the castspell but there is no diefly and flyhit. Maybe in EC it doesn't exist. In any case, if you have all the animations, I will have to be attentive to the missing actions.

Tks Golfin ;)
hum okay. I thought I was missing some stocks. But I see there is no attack 3, castspell, flyhit, diefly, blockleft.
View attachment 16545
Post automatically merged:

The id 9 daemon does the castspell but there is no diefly and flyhit. Maybe in EC it doesn't exist. In any case, if you have all the animations, I will have to be attentive to the missing actions.
EC actions are not the same, here is the list of what is available for gargoyle:
Annotazione 2020-09-02 181819.png
Demon has the spell cast as extra but the others are the same...

Hello Pinco,

do you have a dateline of the output of your program?

I have a lot of animations to do and your program would allow me to save 10 minutes per animation. I also wanted to know if you were going to leave the sources or just make an executable.

It would allow me to better plan my work and the possibilities.

thks

Hello Pinco,

do you have a dateline of the output of your program?

I have a lot of animations to do and your program would allow me to save 10 minutes per animation. I also wanted to know if you were going to leave the sources or just make an executable.

It would allow me to better plan my work and the possibilities.

thks
I don't have a release date yet, I still want to show the paperdoll art, then I have some serious data entry for the multi names and part of the sounds (for some reason half were not listed in the csv...).
After that I'll do some final testing and we're good for a beta release

If you have the updated multi list with all the names, that will surely speed up things...

@Prapilk I've just released it :D

ECmanWithPlatemailAddCC
I have always made only creatures KR. I tried the c_man with a chest and leggings. I did the walk, run and stand. Adding the c_man does not require modification. The addition of the leggings either on the other hand, I have to adapt the Y for the chest. Maybe a% on the height of the action of the c_man? some things of the height of the action of the c_man * 0.4. I should do some more testing to see if it matches. I will try horseback and die.
Great job! Do you have a tutorial on how to get UO KR Sprite Sheet animations? I want to use as reference to create new animations for my game. Thank you!

No need for a tutorial, it's quite simple. Download ECSV and change the xml to that of KR and point the program to the KR muls. You can extract the .vds with the actions that suit you. Then you can extract the images with mulpatcher and carry out the resizing if necessary and the modification of the list.txt for refocusing. Once you have made some animations we can discuss the use of the c_man/c_woman ingame, the management of projected shadows if you use Orion and the display of text above the body with this kind of manipulation.

No need for a tutorial, it's quite simple. Download ECSV and change the xml to that of KR and point the program to the KR muls. You can extract the .vds with the actions that suit you. Then you can extract the images with mulpatcher and carry out the resizing if necessary and the modification of the list.txt for refocusing. Once you have made some animations we can discuss the use of the c_man/c_woman ingame, the management of projected shadows if you use Orion and the display of text above the body with this kind of manipulation.
Thank you very mutch for all tips! :)) Im just an digital and tradicional artist and animator, I dont know nothing about coding, i very confuse on how to open the program because inside the foulder dont have any .exe to open.

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2023-09-22 184621.jpg
    Captura de tela 2023-09-22 184621.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 13
Back