ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
I am looking to make a few pieces of art go in more directions then east and south does anyone have any recommendations as to what programs I can get to help with that

Export the art with UOFiddler, edit it with your favorite image editing tool, import it back into an unused space with UOFiddler

If you're looking to just flip the image, any image editor can do that. Paint.NET will get you there.

Free? If it is, got a link?

Coral Paintshop Pro isn't free, but the newest version can usually be had for under $100 (the standard version is currently $63.99). It also has a free 30 day demo:

GIMP is free:

I use photoshop 2022 for work/fun. send me a DM if you need something done. I can tell you if I can do it or not.

thank you everyone I have tried them all do they only allow you to flip 180 I need something I can use to flip something like 60 I will figure it out someday LOL

thank you everyone I have tried them all do they only allow you to flip 180 I need something I can use to flip something like 60 I will figure it out someday LOL

PaintShop pro 5 has a feature that allows you to manually set the degrees of the rotation. Under "Image: select "Rotate." There is an option for "Free" that allows you to choose how much you want to rotate it, and in what direction (left or right).

Back