Hey everyone and thank you for dropping by!

Okay so here is the deal, I am trying to edit the recall/mark/gate spells for a specific space away from the champion spawn. Right now, we have it you cant recall into Felucca dungeons and we would like to change this to you can recall/gate/mark in dungeons with champions just a specific amount away from champion platform.

I have been looking in the Spellhelper.cs I saw where I could edit for true/false in recalling in and out of Felucca dungeons, but I cant seem to figure out how to set a location within the dungeon up to a specific point.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Nyght_Hex

I don't know exactly everything that would have to be modified to do this but it would take a lot of changes to do what your talking about. I'd recommend setting up a teleporter that only let you use it if not in combat/grey etc... instead.

you could edit the region bounds for fel dungeons to be only around the champ altar instead of surround the whole dungeon

Zerodowned,

Yeah that is what I am wanting to do but I honestly have no way of finding out those numbers and where to place them at. Any help on that would be greatly appreciated or at least let me know where to get numbers and were to place them and I can do the rest.

Thanks,
Nyght_Hex

the option i was talking about is a little harder than i expected...

SpellHelper.cs is where the control for regions are, and it just uses DungeonRegion and checks if the map is Fel is FelDungeion rules.

Servuo\Data\Regions.xml - that is where the regions are defined.

to do it the way I suggested, without altering the regions for Trammel dungeons, you would need to create new regions in Regions.xml and then set the rules for that new region in SpellHelper.

OR....

use this: https://www.servuo.com/threads/custom-regions-in-a-box-cleaned-up-and-net-4-0.4207/

to set up a region around your champ altars, and then just edit the rules for tram and fel dungeons in spellhelper as you wish.

Zerodowned,

Hey so that program worked great and I figured out how to set the location points so they cant use mark,gate, or recall. The only problem I am having and I have checked both playUO and RunUO now is when the barrier is set no one can walk through it once they leave it from the inside. Any ideas on where this would be located at in the script to change?

Thanks,
Nyght_Hex
[doublepost=1498924320][/doublepost]Never mind I have figured it out it was in the [prop commands once i tagged the regioncontrol
[doublepost=1499004283][/doublepost]Zerodowned,

Hey I hit a slight snag. I turned all Felucca dungeons on so they could be recalled/gate/marked with spells in the SpellHelper.cs, but when I go to use the custom regions in a box and try to mark off Baracoon as spell restricted for recall/gate/mark and I select the correct coord and set it up through [props as well it still allows me to recall/mark/gate.

Any ideas? Do I need to alter Canned evil or something?

Back