You know what would be cool if you get the inspiration is do armors from books like the dragon armor from Dragonlance books or something like that there are tons out there. to choose from that fans would love. I once did the helm from one cant remember his name but was really cool just cant find it was also a old D&D figure from the 80s not the cartoon but the books.

You know what would be cool if you get the inspiration is do armors from books like the dragon armor from Dragonlance books or something like that there are tons out there. to choose from that fans would love. I once did the helm from one cant remember his name but was really cool just cant find it was also a old D&D figure from the 80s not the cartoon but the books.
If you have any good pictures Depicting the armors, feel free to throw them in the suggestion channel on my discord and ill be more than happy to take a look at them and see if I could come up with some. I am currently building a Pinterest Inspiration board for myself to build upon my creations. Also starting to Use AI art as a Concept Designs, to give myself a rough sketch of what I am wanting.

here are female and male versions dragonlord armor. I did the helmet years ago but lost the gump and art image might be floating out there somewhere like my pegasus animation and other stuff lol.
6d1bdd7f41921f86d9094c3dc6fd5f6f--fantasy-armor-dark-fantasy.jpg47a5b26f8d98e9f1219f2d9a4795525d.jpgec9d0d68d7c44de0adf572bd9bb494a7.jpg

Last edited:
here are female and male versions dragonlord armor. I did the helmet years ago but lost the gump and art image might be floating out there somewhere like my pegasus animation and other stuff lol.
View attachment 23103View attachment 23104View attachment 23105
I could def see what I could come up with these , I noticed I have quite a difficult time designing helmets something about the default UO character design makes it hard to work with , especially when designing helmets with holes, I've typically learned to blacken out the holes over all now because the human proportions are completely wonky

Back