I just changed my server expansion to AOS .
Everything seems ok.
But I got this error in Item property list :
How can I fix it?
upload_2017-1-21_6-3-3.png

Cliloc files contain string information (some with variable information) at an index, in your case the index 1151491, 1151756 and 1116209, the issue here is the index was not found in the file, thus the error, this is client side.

If you can update to the newest client that will fix the problem
I don't think you will notice any difference between the two versions

https://github.com/ServUO/ServUO/tr...1c6f01841f62c/Scripts/Services/RunicReforging

ReadMe.txt
-Random Item Generator: http://www.uoguide.com/Random_Magic_Item_Generation_System

-This is active for ALL loot on EA servers, however is not active by default. Here is how to activate it. All edits will be in RandomItemGenerator.cs.

-To drop items via random item generator system on specific monsters, such as hard creatures, etc, you will need to create a drop entry for that creature type in the Initialize() Method.

For example:

m_Table[typeof(Server.Engines.Despise.AndrosTheDreadLord)] = new List<DropEntry>();
m_Table[typeof(Server.Engines.Despise.AndrosTheDreadLord)].Add(new DropEntry(null, 50, 15));

This will give a 50% drop rate, rolled 15 times when Adros the Dreadlord dies. This is in addition to his normal lootpack.

-To drop items via random item generator system as regular loot from loot packs, you will need to edit GenerateRandomItem(Item item, Mobile killer, BaseCreature victim) method.

For example:

GenerateRandomItem(Item item, Mobile killer, BaseCreature victim)
{
if(victim != null && victim.Map == Map.Felucca && .10 > Utility.RandomDouble())
return RunicReforging.GenerateRandomItem(item, killer, victim);

if(victim.Region != null && victim.Region.IsPartOf(typeof(DespiseRegion)))
return RunicReforging.GenerateRandomItem(item, killer, victim);
}

this will drop the new named items 10% of the time as regular loot in Felucca, and everytime as loot in DespiseRegion.

Back