I just downloaded the repo and was trying to add davies locker, and storage keys. I used them before on an older setup, but I am getting errors now. The errors seem similar. Something to do with treasure chests. Was there some changes to treasure lately, that might have affected it?

It kind of looks like I am missing some "using" statement maybe?

error.JPG

Its saying the stock TreasureMaps dont have a definition for the ChestMap from Davies Locker. You would most likely need to add either a using statement for the ChestMap into TreasureMap or define the ChestMap inside TreasureMap... or both.

That is why I am trying to see what changed... Davies Locker and the Storage Keys were working before. On an older build of ServUO...

Comparing the old treasuremap.cs with the new one I did find this statement remarked out in the new one. It is the only reference to ChestMap I found. I do not know why it is remarked out. I will not be using the new random TMaps, so I wonder if I can just use the old treasuremap.cs?

/*[CommandProperty(AccessLevel.GameMaster)]
public Map ChestMap
{
get { return m_Map; }
set
{
m_Map = value;
InvalidateProperties();
}
}*/

~Edit~ it worked by just using the old treasuremap.cs. I have no intention of using the random maps anyway... so not a problem :)
Now the storage keys and Davies locker work again.
Oh, and I already tried using the config to disable the new map system, but the code was still too different, it seems.

Last edited:
Back