Downloaded Acc Spell Systems from here: https://www.servuo.com/archive/acc-public-gates-and-spell-system.17/updates#resource-update-97
Put it in Servuo-Master\Scripts as is.

These are my errors: How can I solve this? Really Really need to get this to work!

C#:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 16 errors, 1 warnings
Warnings:
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Avatar/AvatarSpell.cs:
    CS0114: Line 115: 'AvatarSpell.SendCastEffect()' hides inherited member 'Spell.SendCastEffect()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
Errors:
 + Items/Books/SpecialScrollBooks/PowerScrollBook.cs:
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'PowerScrollBook'
    CS0115: Line 28: 'PowerScrollBook.Serialize(GenericWriter)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 35: 'PowerScrollBook.Deserialize(GenericReader)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 9: 'PowerScrollBook.ScrollType': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 10: 'PowerScrollBook.LabelNumber': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 11: 'PowerScrollBook.BadDropMessage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 12: 'PowerScrollBook.DropMessage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 13: 'PowerScrollBook.RemoveMessage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 14: 'PowerScrollBook.GumpTitle': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 42: 'PowerScrollBook.SkillInfo': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 43: 'PowerScrollBook.ValueInfo': no suitable method found to override
    CS0111: Line 17: Type 'PowerScrollBook' already defines a member called '.ctor' with the same parameter types
    CS0111: Line 23: Type 'PowerScrollBook' already defines a member called '.ctor' with the same parameter types
    CS0111: Line 28: Type 'PowerScrollBook' already defines a member called 'Serialize' with the same parameter types
    CS0111: Line 35: Type 'PowerScrollBook' already defines a member called 'Deserialize' with the same parameter types
 + ACC Systems/ACC Related/PowerScrollAccBook/PowerScrollAccBook.cs:
    CS0263: Line 34: Partial declarations of 'PowerScrollBook' must not specify different base classes
    CS0115: Line 88: 'PowerScrollBook.OnDoubleClick(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 98: 'PowerScrollBook.OnDoubleClickSecureTrade(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 126: 'PowerScrollBook.OnDragDrop(Mobile, Item)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 169: 'PowerScrollBook.Serialize(GenericWriter)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 200: 'PowerScrollBook.Deserialize(GenericReader)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 232: 'PowerScrollBook.GetProperties(ObjectPropertyList)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 243: 'PowerScrollBook.GetContextMenuEntries(Mobile, List<ContextMenuEntry>)': no suitable method found to override
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/DestroyingAngel.cs:
    CS0539: Line 8: 'DestroyingAngel.DescriptionNumber' in explicit interface declaration is not found among members of the interface that can be implemented
    CS0535: Line 6: 'DestroyingAngel' does not implement interface member 'ICommodity.Description'
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 01 Core/CSpellbook.cs:
    CS0115: Line 197: 'CSpellbook.OnSingleClick(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ancient/Items/SleepingBody.cs:
    CS0115: Line 179: 'SleepingBody.OnSingleClick(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/PetrafiedWood.cs:
    CS0539: Line 10: 'PetrafiedWood.DescriptionNumber' in explicit interface declaration is not found among members of the interface that can be implemented
    CS0535: Line 6: 'PetrafiedWood' does not implement interface member 'ICommodity.Description'
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/SpringWater.cs:
    CS0539: Line 9: 'SpringWater.DescriptionNumber' in explicit interface declaration is not found among members of the interface that can be implemented
    CS0535: Line 6: 'SpringWater' does not implement interface member 'ICommodity.Description'
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Cleric/Cleric/Spells/HammerOfFaithSpell.cs:
    CS0115: Line 59: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.AosStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 60: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.AosMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 61: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.AosMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 62: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.AosSpeed': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 64: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.OldStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 65: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.OldMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 66: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.OldMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 67: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.OldSpeed': no suitable method found to override
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Familars/HellHound.cs:
    CS0115: Line 99: 'HellHoundFamiliar.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 100: 'HellHoundFamiliar.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 101: 'HellHoundFamiliar.BreathEffectItemID': no suitable method found to override
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Familars/IceHound.cs:
    CS0115: Line 99: 'IceHoundFamiliar.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 100: 'IceHoundFamiliar.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 101: 'IceHoundFamiliar.BreathColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 102: 'IceHoundFamiliar.BreathEffectItemID': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 103: 'IceHoundFamiliar.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Familars/ThunderHound.cs:
    CS0115: Line 99: 'ThunderHoundFamiliar.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 100: 'ThunderHoundFamiliar.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 101: 'ThunderHoundFamiliar.BreathEnergyDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 102: 'ThunderHoundFamiliar.BreathEffectItemID': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 103: 'ThunderHoundFamiliar.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Familars/VampireWolf.cs:
    CS0115: Line 99: 'VampireWolfFamiliar.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 100: 'VampireWolfFamiliar.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 101: 'VampireWolfFamiliar.BreathPoisonDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 102: 'VampireWolfFamiliar.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Spells/FireBowSpell.cs:
    CS0115: Line 70: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.AosStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 71: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.AosMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 72: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.AosMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 73: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.AosSpeed': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 75: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.OldStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 76: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.OldMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 77: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.OldMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 78: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.OldSpeed': no suitable method found to override
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Spells/IceBowSpell.cs:
    CS0115: Line 68: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.AosStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 69: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.AosMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 70: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.AosMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 71: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.AosSpeed': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 73: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.OldStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 74: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.OldMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 75: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.OldMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 76: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.OldSpeed': no suitable method found to override
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Spells/LightningBowSpell.cs:
    CS0115: Line 65: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.AosStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 66: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.AosMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 67: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.AosMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 68: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.AosSpeed': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 70: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.OldStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 71: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.OldMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 72: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.OldMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 73: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.OldSpeed': no suitable method found to override
 + ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Spells/NoxBowSpell.cs:
    CS0115: Line 65: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.AosStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 66: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.AosMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 67: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.AosMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 68: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.AosSpeed': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 70: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.OldStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 71: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.OldMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 72: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.OldMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 73: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.OldSpeed': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 101: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.OnHit(Mobile, Mobile, double)': no suitable method found to override

Go post your errors in the post where you received the system like Loki had mentioned, that is the best place to start, connect with others that use that system if any!

I'll let you in on some well known information about this community as a whole!

We'll help those that help themselves, we'll always stand behind our own work but usually never get too involved in other peoples work, specially larger systems that have been neglected by the author unless they are popular systems. As a general rule we all will help with distro scripts but we do not just respond to calls of fixing systems that shouldn't be used anymore unless you are personally willing to do the updating code wise and need bits of advice, but to expect people to jump onto a issue and invest time working on something they probably never have used is unrealistic!

So all in all, keep posting for help, but the chances you get it are slim unless you make the effort to fix it yourself!

I know how to code. I wanna create my own spells. If you know of a working system that has custom spell book that can be edited I'll take it.
About the ACC SYSTEM - I thought someone that has this system operating could just post his files and could start working, as it looks that the errors I'm getting are all over as it's just not an updated system. btw - you can't post in the original post or contact the one who posted it. Look, I started playing this game in 1999 I love it and could really use all the help I can get on just this issue, I'll be fine with coding all my spell scripts

Last edited:
Top of the resource are tabs, one leads to discussion, here is a link to the third page for you : https://www.servuo.com/threads/acc-public-gates-and-spell-system.445/page-3 (This solves the posting issue)

If you know how to code then as a fellow coder, I would advice taking the errors one by one, this will also force you to go through the system code which benefits you with the knowledge of how it works which by what you said is what you want to do! I have been playing UO since 1999 too, started coding in RunUO in 2004, with that said, I stand on my advice, it'll benefit you overall!

I actually already scripted most of what I wanted as edited Magery spells, but then I found you can't really edit the Icons, names and descriptions in the original spelbooks. I downloaded your Flying system btw just now (looks great) and it gives me the same errors. So I have to guess its the same solution and reason.

This is your code. I'll look into it in Visual Studio but would love any tip you can give.

C#:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 20 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingDaemon.cs:
    CS0234: Line 1: The type or namespace name 'Ethics' does not exist in the namespace 'Server' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    CS0234: Line 2: The type or namespace name 'Factions' does not exist in the namespace 'Server' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 88: The type or namespace name 'Faction' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 93: The type or namespace name 'Ethic' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 88: 'FlyingDaemon.FactionAllegiance': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 93: 'FlyingDaemon.EthicAllegiance': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingWisp.cs:
    CS0234: Line 2: The type or namespace name 'Factions' does not exist in the namespace 'Server' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 69: The type or namespace name 'Faction' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 76: The type or namespace name 'Ethics' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 93: The type or namespace name 'OppositionGroup' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 69: 'FlyingWisp.FactionAllegiance': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 76: 'FlyingWisp.EthicAllegiance': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 93: 'FlyingWisp.OppositionGroup': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingColdDrake.cs:
    CS0115: Line 84: 'FlyingColdDrake.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 85: 'FlyingColdDrake.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 86: 'FlyingColdDrake.BreathColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 87: 'FlyingColdDrake.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 89: 'FlyingColdDrake.HasAura': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 90: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraRange': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 91: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraBaseDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 92: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 93: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 95: 'FlyingColdDrake.AuraEffect(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingCrimsonDrake.cs:
    CS0246: Line 10: The type or namespace name 'DrakeType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 121: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 122: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathPhysicalDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 123: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 124: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 125: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathPoisonDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 126: 'FlyingCrimsonDrake.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
    CS0246: Line 18: The type or namespace name 'DrakeType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 8: The type or namespace name 'DrakeType' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingDarkWisp.cs:
    CS0246: Line 81: The type or namespace name 'OppositionGroup' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 81: 'FlyingDarkWisp.OppositionGroup': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingDragon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 62: 'FlyingDragon.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingDrake.cs:
    CS0115: Line 65: 'FlyingDrake.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingEtherealWarrior.cs:
    CS0246: Line 74: The type or namespace name 'OppositionGroup' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 74: 'FlyingEtherealWarrior.OppositionGroup': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingFireDaemon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 58: 'FlyingFireDaemon.HasAura': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 59: 'FlyingFireDaemon.AuraRange': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 60: 'FlyingFireDaemon.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingFrostDragon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 83: 'FlyingFrostDragon.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 84: 'FlyingFrostDragon.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 85: 'FlyingFrostDragon.BreathColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 86: 'FlyingFrostDragon.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 88: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraBaseDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 89: 'FlyingFrostDragon.HasAura': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 90: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraRange': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 91: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 92: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 94: 'FlyingFrostDragon.AuraEffect(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingGargoyleShade.cs:
    CS0246: Line 65: The type or namespace name 'OppositionGroup' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 65: 'FlyingGargoyleShade.OppositionGroup': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingGreaterDragon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 77: 'FlyingGreaterDragon.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingPixie.cs:
    CS0246: Line 88: The type or namespace name 'OppositionGroup' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 88: 'FlyingPixie.OppositionGroup': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingPlatinumDrake.cs:
    CS0115: Line 132: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 133: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathPhysicalDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 134: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 135: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 136: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathPoisonDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 137: 'FlyingPlatinumDrake.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingSAPixie.cs:
    CS0246: Line 101: The type or namespace name 'OppositionGroup' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 101: 'FlyingSAPixie.OppositionGroup': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingShadowWisp.cs:
    CS0246: Line 57: The type or namespace name 'OppositionGroup' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0115: Line 57: 'FlyingShadowWisp.OppositionGroup': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Creatures/Flying Mobiles/FlyingShadowWyrm.cs:
    CS0115: Line 64: 'FlyingShadowWyrm.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Shadow/FlyingMobileShadow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 34: 'FlyingMobileShadow.OnSingleClick(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Shadow/FlyingPlayerShadow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 38: 'FlyingPlayerShadow.OnSingleClick(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ GD13_NPC_Flying_System/GD13_NPC_Flying_System/Flying Player/Flying Mounts/Flying Items/FlightTotem.cs:
    CS0115: Line 29: 'FlightTotem.OnSingleClick(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override

I just posted about this type of issue in ACC discussion, it will apply to any system built prior to the latest github version of ServUO, the dev team has removed a ton of stuff from the latest servuo, thus older systems like my flying which used those methods/feilds will throw errors, to fix this, go back to using the last release of servuo or wait for updates to these systems, personally I will not be updating this system until I see the next release of servuo, I don't want to play a daily game of editing code to keep up with the main development of servuo!

Back