Errors:
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/AI/EvoArcherAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoArcherAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Serve
r.Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/AI/EvoBerserkAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoBerserkAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Serv
er.Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/AI/EvoMageAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoMageAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Server.
Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/AI/EvoMeleeAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoMeleeAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Server
.Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/BaseEvo.cs:
CS0508: Line 265: 'Xanthos.Evo.BaseEvo.Damage(int, Server.Mobile)': return t
ype must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobile.Damage(int, Server.M
obile)'
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/BaseMountEvo.cs:
CS0508: Line 273: 'Xanthos.Evo.BaseEvoMount.Damage(int, Server.Mobile)': ret
urn type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobile.Damage(int, Ser
ver.Mobile)'

and im using these files;

Attachments

• [ServUO.com]-EVO System.rar
    83.8 KB · Views: 12
  • ShrinkConfig.xml
    2 KB · Views: 2
Trying to put in Evo's but I come up with these errors;

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 6 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/AI/EvoArcherAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoArcherAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Serve
r.Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/AI/EvoBerserkAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoBerserkAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Serv
er.Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/AI/EvoMageAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoMageAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Server.
Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
+ Customs/Xanthos/EVO System/AI/EvoMeleeAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoMeleeAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Server
.Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
ype must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobile.Damage(int, Server.M
obile)'
urn type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Server.Mobile.Damage(int, Ser
ver.Mobile)'

and im using these files;
I had the same problem and found the fix on this thread
https://www.servuo.com/threads/help-with-xanthos-evo-system.5906/
replaced those files and it fixed the other errors

I applied the new files and Now I have these errors;

ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6915.39087 - Build on 12/7/
2018 9:42:54 PM UTC - Debug
Core: Running with arguments: -debug
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Core: Compiled for .NET 4.0
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 2 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
obile)'
ver.Mobile)'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

I applied the new files and Now I have these errors;

ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6915.39087 - Build on 12/7/
2018 9:42:54 PM UTC - Debug
Core: Running with arguments: -debug
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Core: Compiled for .NET 4.0
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...

Errors:
obile)'
ver.Mobile)'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
I had to comment out line 265-line 271 // and it did not have any more errors but i am not sure what effect it will have either
//public override void Damage( int amount, Mobile defender )
//{
// if ( AddPointsOnDamage )
// AddPoints( defender );
//
// base.Damage( amount, defender );
//}
[doublepost=1544246414][/doublepost]
I had to comment out line 265-line 271 // and it did not have any more errors but i am not sure what effect it will have either
//public override void Damage( int amount, Mobile defender )
//{
// if ( AddPointsOnDamage )
// AddPoints( defender );
//
// base.Damage( amount, defender );
//}
Blocking that out may have stopped them from evolving. The mercenary still evolves but the others seem stuck.

not a fan of the Merc... would hate to have the Evos not evolve. but will try this to see if it stops my errors.

Edit; so I commented those lines out and no errors. So now How do I fix those line so they work??

Last edited:
not a fan of the Merc... would hate to have the Evos not evolve. but will try this to see if it stops my errors.

Edit; so I commented those lines out and no errors. So now How do I fix those line so they work??
trying a few different things and if i find a way i will let you know.

Well after Training my EVO pet for awhile, only gain Zero EP's
[doublepost=1544261810][/doublepost]Still getting this errors

Errors:
obile)'
ver.Mobile)'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found

Errors:
obile)'
ver.Mobile)'
As near as i can tell it is coming down to lines 52 and 53 add points on damage and add points on melee, i am experimenting with it some and let you know if I can figure anything helpful out.

Well maybe when @Dexter_Lexia has a bit of free time- he might have the answer of the change in the newest update repo :) Howard57 and a few others are having this error-Evo's are very popular with servers.

Errors:
obile)'
ver.Mobile)'

I just transfered my save data and custom folder over to a new install of ServUO in attempts of gaining access to the new areas my old server had no access to and was amazed that Xanthos scripts were the only scripts giving me errors, but not suprised. Xanthos scripts were not normal scripts and required you to modify your normal server scripts outside the box as the saying goes. Heck, Xanthos lectured me and others years ago for not following instructions when the core was just RunUO. Over time and ServUO taking over the reins, something got changed in the core and I believe the part of what needs to be edited was long forgotten as the edit was either no longer needed or not following those instructions no longer produced those errors. I was actually expecting those errors remembering a file needed editing but forgot which and the post I did on runuo isnt titled where I can look it up easily and worse, forgot my password and changed emails long ago. Hopefully once I hear back and gain access, I can find that post and will post here the answer to the issue.

I'm still looking into this. Looking far back in my old logs, The problems I had back then are not what is happening here. What is happening here is something has changed when the core was updated and now what the Evo program needs to reference is no longer there. I have a feeling with all the new configuration files allowing for new options, what the program wants no longer exists or might be configured off. Been so long I tinkered with this server program, that every time I come back and upgrade, I get new surprises >_<

ok well if getting this fix is going to be a while, then in the mean time I'll look for the "Vampire Quest and Artifacts". played it on a server and enjoyed it.

I ran into a snag which is actually a stupid one. I loaded up the sever from last year which the files worked so I can compare whats going on between the two and realized I forgot the admin password. I exited the server and edited the accounts file which I noticed was encrypted. I deleted the info and typed in a manual password and then loaded the server up to find out it still would not let me in and looking at the accounts file see it put the old stupid encrypted one back. No biggie or so I thought. I edit another account I do know the password for in the save accounts folder and added owner. I then load the server up thinking this will work to see none of the admin commands show up so I cant even edit the main account. Save file shows owner so not sure why the character Im loading in is a normal player and not admin and its 3am so getting sleep and trying again tomorrow

I ran into a snag which is actually a stupid one. I loaded up the sever from last year which the files worked so I can compare whats going on between the two and realized I forgot the admin password. I exited the server and edited the accounts file which I noticed was encrypted. I deleted the info and typed in a manual password and then loaded the server up to find out it still would not let me in and looking at the accounts file see it put the old stupid encrypted one back. No biggie or so I thought. I edit another account I do know the password for in the save accounts folder and added owner. I then load the server up thinking this will work to see none of the admin commands show up so I cant even edit the main account. Save file shows owner so not sure why the character Im loading in is a normal player and not admin and its 3am so getting sleep and trying again tomorrow
same here im heading to bed as well thank you anyhow :-]

Not sure why things were done this way, but after fixing several errors, ran the server program to have it start deleting everything. Seems a ton of things got removed from ServUo, things I'm not wiling to start over from scratch. Most likely its my save data, so now I'm throwing in the towel and staying with my version. Sorry.

Last edited:
LOL ok Xanthor I'll wait and see if a Newer version come out, I went ahead and took out the file. thanks for all you did.

Back