Hi all, I remember a long time ago that Xanthos Evo system was popular. What do people use in place of Xanthos or is it going strong? I have seen some postings about pet leveling?

His would be for Pet leveling :) Phred also asked about this so thought I would mention it.

That would be very cool. For a simple idea, hand your merc a sword, each part levels independently. The more the merc uses the sword, it levels up separately from the already established evolution ! :)

No they are different systems, when you breed an evo you get an egg when breeding with the level system you get back a pet. :) In fact if you have both on the server you then need to add a code to the animal trainer so no one can try to breed threw the trainer (with an evo) , other wise the server will crash when they hand in the breeding ticket.( From what I can remember in the settings script for FS Taming, you can add any pet there not to breed)
I think the evos are over powered along with the merc also for any normal server. Because once an evo has reached ancient, you then need more powerful mobiles.

Last edited:
So far here, I have reconfigured the mercenary so that it is a mage focused. I will be using blank maps and utilizing the map streaming. You never what a cruel harsh world can throw at the adventurer.

hi,

i search for the fs animal system. is it modified for servuo? i tried a few versions...but the systemn works with the ML Quest system....didnt so nice for servuo :) anybody an idea?

TY!
Döschl

Whilst the ancient evo pets were uber OP (The merc was near immortal, properly geared) - the guardians were quite a lot of fun to fight. If they ever were to brought back to our shard, first thing I'd do is nerf the ancients to more reasonable levels. Mostly, because I have intense dislike for anything that makes 80% (Or so) of the standard osi content redundant/a complete cakewalk.

hi,

i search for the fs animal system. is it modified for servuo? i tried a few versions...but the systemn works with the ML Quest system....didnt so nice for servuo :) anybody an idea?

TY!
Döschl

It has been a while since I have played with this script or any other for ServUO. I have been contemplating getting it all back up and running soon. If I do and run into any problems that I can fix on my own I will let you know.

hi IanE,

i have a running system on servuo...or other justuo.... TY! if you need help, let us know, maybe i can help.

a very good staffler here edited my scripts and now its running out of errors, but i have the special version od serv uo calls justuo.

Greetings
Döschl

hi IanE,

i have a running system on servuo...or other justuo.... TY! if you need help, let us know, maybe i can help.

a very good staffler here edited my scripts and now its running out of errors, but i have the special version od serv uo calls justuo.

Greetings
Döschl

Nice!! Glad to here you got that working!

I will let you know if/when I need help o_O

so i'm trying to get this script working (http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...ming-systems-gen2-for-runuo-2-3.533166/page-4) but i'm stuck on trying to figure out the base mount error -

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Mobiles/Normal/BaseMount.cs:
CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'BlockMountType'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

it comes up in both player mobile and basemount, but there is no base mount discro mod.

not sure if this has been revisted or not if You have 2 scripts using that method for instance 2 different mercenarys and they both have a mount clip in them 1 of the scripts has to be changed to
if ( null == mount )
from.Target = new MountTarget1( from, this );
else
mount.Rider = this; will be several places that this change needs to be made

not sure if this has been revisted or not if You have 2 scripts using that method for instance 2 different mercenarys and they both have a mount clip in them 1 of the scripts has to be changed to
if ( null == mount )
from.Target = new MountTarget1( from, this );
else
mount.Rider = this; will be several places that this change needs to be made
does this work and where abouts in script please

Attachments

• BaseMount.cs
    21.1 KB · Views: 9
  • PlayerMobile.cs
    120.6 KB · Views: 8
the script change will be in Your evo script folder should be around line 621 0r so in the mercenary script or the new merc script Your changing what adding the number to this does is tell the new evomerc to mount and doesn't control the mounting of the original merc
if ( null == mount )
from.Target = new MountTarget1( from, this ); //// new mount clip
else
so for instance You have the original mercenary it will use unchanged clip You make a new mercenary called the playerbuddymerc it will need the number changed in the mounting section so that both merc don't clash and throw errors for mounting

internal class MountTarget : Target /// original
{
private Mercenary m_Merc;

public MountTarget( Mobile from, Mercenary merc ) : base( 1, false, TargetFlags.None )
{
m_Merc = merc;
from.SendMessage( "Choose a mount for " + m_Merc.Name + " to ride." );
}

the script change will be in Your evo script folder should be around line 621 0r so in the mercenary script or the new merc script Your changing what adding the number to this does is tell the new evomerc to mount and doesn't control the mounting of the original merc
if ( null == mount )
from.Target = new MountTarget1( from, this ); //// new mount clip
else
so for instance You have the original mercenary it will use unchanged clip You make a new mercenary called the playerbuddymerc it will need the number changed in the mounting section so that both merc don't clash and throw errors for mounting

internal class MountTarget : Target /// original
{
private Mercenary m_Merc;

public MountTarget( Mobile from, Mercenary merc ) : base( 1, false, TargetFlags.None )
{
m_Merc = merc;
from.SendMessage( "Choose a mount for " + m_Merc.Name + " to ride." );
}
hi I am not on about the evo system I on on about the breeding. I was told to look at this chat this is my link https://www.servuo.com/threads/basemount.10431/
hope you can help still thank you

Oh he was looking for the fix -this error
  1. Errors:
  2. + Mobiles/Normal/BaseMount.cs:
  3. CS0101: Line 9: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'BlockMountType'
  4. Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Back