I did not code these I merely looked around the forums of RunUO and ServUO for them and updated the codes.

They work absolutely fine with one exception. If a player (or staff) creates one and becomes its master, when the server is saved and restarted it throws this error.

Code:
 - Type: Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile
- Serial: 0x00000001
Delete the object? (y/n)

Upon doing so obviously deletes all my accounts (As it should because it's asking me to delete playermobiles) and leaves my owner account with 1 player who is a Gauntlet Champion set to "Player" staff level.

So what could be causing this anyone have any idea or experienced this kind of problem before?

Attachments

• Evolution Creatures.zip
    69.3 KB · Views: 53
Did you modify PlayerMobile to make these work, or was it a drag and drop script?
It was drag and drop

Made some head way to help in this endeavor. As it turns out the Shrink Command was throwing an error and the person I got it from Commented a section out that is actually very important.

Line 141 has been commented out and i need to be there however allowing it to be there throws an error
Code:
if ( pet.ControlMaster != from && !pet.Controlled )

{
                    SpawnEntry se = pet.Spawner as SpawnEntry;
                    if ( se != null && se.UnlinkOnTaming )
                    {
                        //pet.Spawner.Remove( this );  < Line 141
                        pet.Spawner = null;
                    }

If its left in the script it throws this error instead.

Code:
Errors:
+ Custom Systems/My Additions/Systems/XantosShrink/Shrink System/ShrinkCommand.
cs:
    CS1502: Line 141: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.ISpawner.Remo
ve(Server.ISpawnable)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 141: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.Shri
nkTarget' to 'Server.ISpawnable'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
[doublepost=1493833935][/doublepost]Changed line 141 to
Code:
pet.Spawner.Remove((ISpawnable)pet);

Server loaded going to try spawning a Mercenary and save/restarting

I am not sure what the shrink has to do with the PlayerMobile, but I get the feeling there is a thread we need to unravel to get to the bottom of this.

When you tested this, did you shrink the evo before restarting the server?

Can you post your PlayerMobile.cs file?

I am not sure what the shrink has to do with the PlayerMobile, but I get the feeling there is a thread we need to unravel to get to the bottom of this.

When you tested this, did you shrink the evo before restarting the server?

Can you post your PlayerMobile.cs file?
Alas you were indeed correct that didn't fix the problem.

I did at first hence why I thought that was causing the problem. I however just spawned a deed, summoned the mercenary (as my own), had them follow me, save/restarted. same error.

Code:
- Type: Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile
- Serial: 0x00000001
Delete the object? (y/n)

If A evolution creature is never created and isn't assigned a master everything is fine. I can tame animals, NPCs, anything as long as its not an EVO creature server saves and reloads fine.

Attachments

• PlayerMobile.cs
    136.3 KB · Views: 6
I don't see how this loads at all.

Line 3845, you are writing an integer (29) as if that is the version number, but the version number was already written above at line 3833. After that it writes 7 integers, then the bogus version, then it writes m_GauntletPoints, which is a double.

However, in line 3428, where it should be expecting the bogus integer version number, you are reading the double m_GauntletPoints.

Are you telling me that this system will save and load fine if you don't have an Evo?

Yeap perfectly fine it has for at least 3 weeks since I last added the Leveling system.

I fixed the problem you pointed out that level system was pasted in above it and I missed that.

That was my problem sir Thank You Very Much!!

Last edited:
Can you save and load with some playermobiles right now without adding an evo. Just verify for me that they work right now with the PlayerMobile file you just showed me.

Can you save and load with some playermobiles right now without adding an evo. Just verify for me that they work right now with the PlayerMobile file you just showed me.

Indeed they work before and after EVOs now thank you.

Back