ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
Lord Blackthorn's Revenge
After 3 or so days of "Googling" without any luck, thought I'd just ask here.

Running RunUO 2.0 RC1 with UO Client 5.0.9.1:
- CurrentExpansion.cs (Line 8)
C#:
        private static readonly Expansion Expansion = Expansion.LBR;

The error given is:
CS0117: Line 8: 'Server.Expansion' does not contain a definition for 'LBR'

LBR, UOTD, UOR and T2A are not defined and causing issues
However: ML, AOS and None work just fine with no errors.

The server and client are basically fresh installs and oddly enough, this error doesn't occur with RunUO 2.0 RC2 or RunUO 2.3. But because of other more serious issues found using those server versions, I'd rather just use "None" for the expansion. Basically meaning I'm stuck with using RunUO 2.0 RC1
What I'm trying to do is create a pre AOS server with those LBR features...

Anywho, was wondering if anyone might already know or are familar with this certain issue and able to resolve it...?

You most likely have one the newer versions of ServUO because I am pretty sure we did away with support of Eras/Expansions in the 57 and 58. There is a topic on forums directing this I believe.

You most likely have one the newer versions of ServUO because I am pretty sure we did away with support of Eras/Expansions in the 57 and 58. There is a topic on forums directing this I believe.
If this were the case, the "ML", "AOS" and "None" definitions would not work at all. I've not downloaded ServUO, but RunUO 2.0 RC1 and am quite certain of the version I'm running.

But I do appreciate the response, thank you my friend :)

Last edited:
If you have the core source files, upgrade ExpansionInfo.cs to that from 2.0 RC2
That's not a bad idea at all, but is beyond my skill to do so. But fairly certain I could download the source codes for both RC1 and RC2 and fix the issue if I'm able to compile it back together or whatnot. But also, the "None" definition does work and still eliminates the AOS changes which was the base goal ("If it's not broken, don't fix it",right?)

But that helps a lot (Expansioninfo.cs), thank you my friend :)

Back