Hey everyone and welcome back to the help a brotha out show! It's me your host Nyght!

So today we have made a new talisman called Fate Of Fortune, on our server we use this as a weekend only event item. I have used the half time bow from zerodowned and modified its timer that he had on it and everything works grand.

I just happen to realize that some times the item will say dormant even after its been put in the talisman slot and I have the timer set for basically 3 days but its in minutes so its a long number. I believe that the timer isn't actually going off after the 3 day mark. It looks like it will count down from 59 minutes and when it hits 0 it will reset. I thought maybe that it would cycle through and technically it does but I am pretty sure it hasn't destroyed itself just yet after the timer. Can someone take a look for me and make sure that I coded that correctly or a way to show the proper time from days/hours/min/sec would be wonderful.. As always zerodown you produce some awesome stuff man and it has helped me learn some new tricks into this crazy world of UO!

Thanks,
Nyght_Hex

Attachments

• Fate Of Fortunes.cs
    3.6 KB · Views: 1
Back