Hi. I just started my new UO server and have a few questions.

1) I have all the expansions yet I cannot access the area where the Cu Sidhe's are. Any ideas why?
2) When creating the world I checked everything yet I have no spawn in the SA dungeon. How do I get the spawn to show up there?
3) The writing for the Staff Runebook is black, the same color as the background, in the EC/ How go I change the color of the writing to white?
4) My new players only have access to Trammel and Felucca. How do they get Luna, Ter Mur and the Tokuno Islands? They have all the expansions in their real UO account.
5) Is there a way to increase the number of items my backpack holds and increase the weight it can hold? it appears to max out at 125 items and 550 stones.
6) Is there a way to increase the weight a container (like a bag) can hold? It appears to max out at 400 stones and 125 items.
7) Is there a way to increase the number of items a blue beetle can hold and increase the weight it can hold? It appears to max out at 1,600 stones.

Thanks!

You using the enhanced client correct? This post should then be where your other posts are about the enhanced client. I can tell you to get into the area where the cu sides are you will need the cordes to [go or the quest in heartwood for the dread horn http://www.uoguide.com/Dreadhorn

Thanks for the reply. Sorry about posting in the wrong topic.
I was hoping there was a way to gain access without doing the quest on my Administrator account.
Any help on the other questions would be appreciated as well.

Thanks!

Back