How do u guys prevent players from using yoko injection?

i have the razornegotiator script, so it forces people to use razor in order to connect to my server, but my small playerbase are complaining because they cant use uosteam (thats what they saying)

so how to let people use any program they want but injection?

Downloading.... What problems have you been having from it .. like more than UOSteam can cause?

well its used in most sphere servers, many consider is as cheating since u can make automatic pvp scripts, exploit and such

Really you have never heard of Injeciton?

http://yoko.com.ua/eng/injection.htm

Most people in this community don't have or share knowledge about Sphere, it hasn't been a popular emulator choice for at least 15 years... but I remember Injection and how it allowed anything from speed-hack to super-fast auto-loot. Fun times... You don't have to worry about Injection these days because it was designed for a different software architecture and the current clients have migrated away from depending on it. Cheat Engine is the tool of choice these days and preventing it is very difficult.

Most people in this community don't have or share knowledge about Sphere, it hasn't been a popular emulator choice for at least 15 years... but I remember Injection and how it allowed anything from speed-hack to super-fast auto-loot. Fun times... You don't have to worry about Injection these days because it was designed for a different software architecture and the current clients have migrated away from depending on it. Cheat Engine is the tool of choice these days and preventing it is very difficult.
I've heard arguments on whether Cheat engine actually does anything as far as speed hacking would you say that it does help or what? never attempted to use it?

Well ive used it in other ways but never as a player on UO as I thought since the Server end controls everything that it would be ineffective? Perhaps there are things I dont understand lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard arguments on whether Cheat engine actually does anything as far as speed hacking would you say that it does help or what? never attempted to use it?

Well ive used it in other ways but never as a player on UO as I thought since the Server end controls everything that it would be ineffective? Perhaps there are things I dont understand lol

Cheat Engine definitely works if you don't enforce some kind of packet buffer/drop server-side.
It's hard to tune it to ignore false positives, the stock "fastwalk" protection isn't perfect, but it helps.

Yes on my end it will throw errors into a log that I can monitor and then go from there.

In the end, just like multi boxing is the bane of real UO these days, it comes down to actual enforcement, in-game. Just the way UO has always been.

Back