I have used the mull patcher to put gothic walls in art file and got new files, what file do i change in Pandoras to have the gothic walls show up to build with or re script? Thank You ahead of time.

This is one way which Hammerhand showed me in the past
In pandora- Item tab- then uncategorized- over to item
add in ID-so going with arrows up or down from here should give most of them
Only bad thing is -if you go to Deco-then back you have to add the ID again
SSpandora.jpg

Thank You Milva, I will try this way at least can build with them;)
[doublepost=1549573622][/doublepost]Alrighty, sorry to be a pain, but when i put the walls down i can walk through them, and i changed the deco.xml do i need to save it as a different file then xml as pandora doesnt use them in any folders. I am using the latest client as well. do I need to change something there? Thank You in advance.

Did you set it movable false? If so gosh I'm not sure why they would do that. I will test it out to see whats up
EDIT: I'm not able to walk through these
wall.jpg

Last edited:
Did you set it movable false? If so gosh I'm not sure why they would do that. I will test it out to see whats up
EDIT: I'm not able to walk through these
View attachment 12827
you think its my Pandoras box 3.0.0.5 or im really not sure myself and i made them moveable false started with clean serv uo and newest client, and i placed the converted uop in as well, are you using pandoras 3.0.0.0 or should i re-install pandoras.

Edit: here is a pic and i re installed pandoras when i use item i can see it. if i use multi base i cant see it.

Attachments

• AragonS_2-7_17.02.jpg
    AragonS_2-7_17.02.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I'm using the same Pandora with the UOP files in my game folder-just for good measure I also added it in the Pandora folder. Not sure what you mean by using multi base. do you run pandora as administrator?

I'm using the same Pandora with the UOP files in my game folder-just for good measure I also added it in the Pandora folder. Not sure what you mean by using multi base. do you run pandora as administrator?

so you put which files in your pandora folder/ yes runing as an adminstrator, trying to understand so you put the uop files in the game folder from here that were uop into muls, and then the muls also in your pandora folder.

Right I have the UOP folder in my game folder and also in the Pandora folder, but I don't really think it's needed in the pandora. Since items do show in your pandoras then it's finding the UOP folder. When I created a profile in pandora- I had to open the game folder then the UOP folder and click ok before it found the muls

It was that I had the files not in a folder I had them in the client, and i think they overwrote the others so i kept them in the folder, and directed pandoras to that it work I am so happy, Builder Happy!!!:)

Back