I cannot seem to find this anywhere, I am trying to figure out what these files are and used for.
7z.dll, 7z64.dll, OpenUO.Core.dll, OpenUO.Ultima.dll, OpenUO.Ultima.Forms.dll, SevenZipSharp.dll, and the zlibs

Any information is Greatly appreciated!

Thank You!
IanE

The 7zip libraries are used in the Emergency Backups. The OpenUO libraries are used to read the new UOP client files. The Zlib libraries are used through the core, forget where.

The 7zip libraries are used in the Emergency Backups. The OpenUO libraries are used to read the new UOP client files. The Zlib libraries are used through the core, forget where.

WOW! Thank You for the speedy response!
Now they all make sense to me and don't just look like a bunch of jumbled mess anymore :p:D

Thanks Again!

One more question. If I were to want to put just my files in one folder needed to run the server what would I need, like "Scripts and Data folders" etc. ?

Every folder except the 'Server' folder is for running the server as well as all the root dlls you just mentioned and the server exe of course :)

Sorry you can exclude the 'EmergencyBackup' project folder as well. Posted before I actually looked at the file structure. The 'Backups', 'Saves', and 'Logs' don't need to be copied if you are starting fresh as they will be recreated if they don't exist.

Back