how can I bring up for a few seconds an image of the player as a screen for flash animation in the Hide / Unhide ball?

Hi. Sorry, I think all the bits of your question are there, but the structure of your sentence is difficult to follow.

Do you mean:
  • How can you save the Hide/Unhide animation as a Flash Video?
  • How can you freeze the animation for a couple seconds to make it display the animation longer?
  • How can you use the ball (GM Ball?) to test the animations?
  • Something else?

maybe he means to send a custom Image to player for a few seconds and remove it after sometimes automaticcally.

how can I bring up for a few seconds an image of the player as a screen for flash animation in the Hide / Unhide ball?

"how can I make the hiding of a player delay for a few seconds, when I use the flash animation of the hide/unhide stone?"

Long-shot, but maybe?

Assuming the player gets hidden instantly, but would rather wait until the cool animation effect from the hide/unhide stone to finish first - to make it look more realistic?

sorry for my english...
this is idea: when pg go in dungeon, sometimes appear random a horror image and terrificant sound.for few millisecond. as big as the game screen.
As a film horror scenes, for dungeons horror oriented

The easiest way to implement an image like that would be to patch it into your Gump files for the server and client.

You can also create a gump with any components, or no components. A gump can consist of nothing but an image, button, html, whatever you'd like. Leaving out a background is as easy as just not including:

Code:
AddBackground(int x, int y, int width, int height, int gumpID)

Back