It is basically an illusion you arrange the island tiles around the outside edge. Mix at match floor tiles water whatever inside it all to create the illusion. I threw this together real fast. I am not 100% satisfied with it. But, I had to get the idea out of my head. It was one of those things I just had to implement for posterity kind of things. Do a google search for "Isometric floating island" For inspiration should you ever want to tackle a floating island project. I could have pushed this idea a lot further. This was just a proof of concept.

Could someone point me to some instructions on how to install these art files? I've got an idea I want to play around with, and these are perfect!

Hey I know this was posted a long time ago but I was wondering if anyone could help me out with maybe 4 of these where they have snow on them I have tired but when I get it in game it is just missing the top where I put the white

Hey I know this was posted a long time ago but I was wondering if anyone could help me out with maybe 4 of these where they have snow on them I have tired but when I get it in game it is just missing the top where I put the white
The actual square on top can't be walked on or suppose to not be. Just place square static snow on top of them and its snow. They were created as an illusion. Actual walkable tiles must be raised and placed on top to make them function as walkable. Due to their hgt the walkable part would be at the base of the rock. In short its an effect tile. Not a land tile.

Ahh ok well I have them set up on my server and I can walk on the tops LOL but this is what I did before was add a snow tile I was just looking to make the sides have the same effect but I could take a snow tile and flip it to make the sides look snowy as well thank you for responding to me so quickly! This will be fun to play with and I have many ideas to use for these :)

Back