This is a fresh ServUO server, the only thing I've done is use the [createworld command.
When I login in Malas I'm floating, and then if I move I fall to the ground. All the NPC's are floating in the air as well.
In Tram Brit, if I use tele I teleport underground.

Is this a client error?

what would your client and the server client patch number be? also have you set the datapath.cfg? if not would look as this

DataPath.cs

// private static readonly string CustomPath = Config.Get("DataPath.CustomPath", null);
// private static readonly string CustomPath = @"C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic";
// private static readonly bool IgnoreStandardPaths = Config.Get("DataPath.IgnoreStandardPaths", false);

DataPath config
# Uncomment this line and set it to the path of the client files to set a
# custom data path. Otherwise ServUO will look for the client in the default
# Windows installation directories. Note that this is *required* when running
# on non-Windows systems.
CustomPath=C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic----<<set your client path here remove the #
# If true all data paths other than CustomPath will be ignored.
IgnoreStandardPaths=False

I'm using the 6.0.1.10 client.

Thanks for your info, that fixed the issue I was having!

what would your client and the server client patch number be? also have you set the datapath.cfg? if not would look as this

DataPath.cs

// private static readonly string CustomPath = Config.Get("DataPath.CustomPath", null);
// private static readonly string CustomPath = @"C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic";
// private static readonly bool IgnoreStandardPaths = Config.Get("DataPath.IgnoreStandardPaths", false);

DataPath config
# Uncomment this line and set it to the path of the client files to set a
# custom data path. Otherwise ServUO will look for the client in the default
# Windows installation directories. Note that this is *required* when running
# on non-Windows systems.
CustomPath=C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic----<<set your client path here remove the #
# If true all data paths other than CustomPath will be ignored.
IgnoreStandardPaths=False

Back