Status
Not open for further replies.
gametec submitted a new resource:

Force Server Crash - Command To Crash A Server

This resource can easily be converted to ServUO, but I am releasing it as-is because I'm old, tired, and lazy ;)

The [fsc command was created to crash your server; it works like the AutoRestart.cs. The difference is that you get a crashlog when using this command, however the similarity is that it gives you a warning and a delay before the crash actually takes place.

Why crash a server? Well the idea for this was so that I could test the crash behavior on RunUO 1.0_Final. I wanted to...

Read more about this resource...

I don't need a special program to crash a server.. all I have to do is script something. Works like a charm. ;)

This makes me think of something... when I want a server crash it never happens, but when I don't want a server crash - well then it always happens; especially after installing a huge system. lol

As I stated, this was an off-the-wall script that I created in an effort to view the server's crash behavior in a controlled manner. This allowed me to test it to make sure this system works as it should. By doing so, I was able to pinpoint why the console auto-restarts and where I can change that process. I wanted the crash.log to pop up instead. This just makes it easier for me; maybe someone else as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back