I have come back to UO after 10 years of being out of the game. I use to have over 400+ members on my shard back in the beginning of the AOS days. Trying to create my old server again. Stat caps are set at 500 right now but may go up if we end up making the game harder! My server was known for being fairly custom, as far as weapons, monsters, and spawns. I did remake a lot of the towns but I don't have my main Developer anymore so unless I find help they may stay fairly unchanged. Server is basically stock at the moment but I will be working on it almost daily. Takes time to relearn the scripting and everything. The first players in the shard will get special gifts straight from me.

Help Wanted Scripters/Developers. Check post for in the help wanted section.

Does it use custom maps?
[doublepost=1471905698][/doublepost]The reason I ask is I have a custom map that covers all of Faerun I would be willing to donate it has all the citys in the books.

we really need to start working together to make a good shard, if everyone makes his own little project we never get the Power to make a good shard alone...

Good Luck to you too tho have fun Enjoy it

wow I used to run a shard as well Forgotten Realms, Forgotten Realms of Olde . Forgotten Realms 2 someone should combine all of them and set a shard up i have old maps and buidings.

Back