Hi, i have a simple question about Freeze Decoration in ServUo, suppose that i'm adding a wall and later i use the freeze command in that wall, the wall is removed from the world and it's save in the client files:

- What will happen if a user didn't download the update client files? He can cross that wall or he stuck with an "invisble" wall?

Thanks in advance, and sorry about my bad english :p

Invisible wall, crash, or some other weirdness. Also just a heads up do not make anything that has text be static.
For example i made a ton of signs and named them with text to describe various things in game, when I froze them they simply came up as "sign" and couldn't be read. DOH!

Invisible wall, crash, or some other weirdness. Also just a heads up do not make anything that has text be static.
For example i made a ton of signs and named them with text to describe various things in game, when I froze them they simply came up as "sign" and couldn't be read. DOH!

Happens when you place signs from the Deco tab of Pandora's Box. To prevent it go to the Items tab, Construction then Signs. For street/direction signs, you may have to refer back to the ones in the Deco tab, but place them from the Items section and you can avoid this from happening.

Back