Here is what i am doing.
I added statics in game, and i want to freeze them on the map's files.
Then to avoid messing i copy-pasted my server files in a new folder that i use with my client so i can freeze/unfreeze.

But this keep telling me i am using the same files as the server... Which is technically wrong.
Razor uses the new folder name, and server datapath stood unchanged, yet i can't even freeze any statics on the map.

Worse in that: i am using a 6.0.6.2 client, and i only have 2 other clients that are post 7.0, so i can't even login even with client restriction off.

adl.dropboxusercontent.com_s_g35kkkgl4011093_usualmessage.png_ec75f2f98857e64fc7e33471c2a80920.png

Any help? D':

*oh and eh: i'm using runuo 2.0 rc1

For one reason or another the server can not open the files. Are you sure the server is reading from the correct location?

well i'm getting the same issue with mine and far as i know the user rights is set correctly for the folder

You need two separate ones, as you can't save stuffs in files that are in use.
Setup a copy of your current client installation, call it "freezer client", and use this to CONNECT to the server, then freeze the things on the original client you have.
Only use the freezer as a side one to freeze.

I hope it helped.

You need two separate ones, as you can't save stuffs in files that are in use.
Setup a copy of your current client installation, call it "freezer client", and use this to CONNECT to the server, then freeze the things on the original client you have.
Only use the freezer as a side one to freeze.

I hope it helped.
Yes, generally you want a folder of "client" files for your server to run from and another folder for your actual game client to use....two different folders, always the best option. Just make sure they are the same, identical client version ;)

TY! it worked wonderfully I finally read the Datapath.cs correctly to fix the data path to do that. And it worked the first time after i got that working. This will come in handy for all the statics mine and Sarenrae's server

I'm getting the same issue again after getting the newest server. and the path the client uses and the one the server uses is two different ones and i'm still getting that error. any help would be wonderful

Have you read the entire topic a second time?
Have you tried to connect with both the server content and client content?
Maybe your configs got erased?
Are you sure the config points toward the correct server path and that you use the client one to connect?

Have you checked the rights on the folder?
Did you make sure you did not have two instances of the game opened at once?

Back