ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Has anyone happened to make a version of FS:ATS where you don't need another player to breed your pets? I've been trying but it was meant for 2 people so if I just eliminate the checks I get a crash on the confirmation gump with 0 context into what caused it haha.. probably because it's using you as both players in the gump, I don't know.. anyways just wondering if this has already been done so I'm not just spinning my wheels over here, I've tried searching but haven't found anything yet.

I don't know if you fixed this yet but i came across this thread, I fixed by commenting this out in PetInfoGump.cs

C#:
else if ( bc.MatingDelay >= DateTime.UtcNow )
                {
                    from.SendMessage( "That creature has mating in that last six days, It cannot mate again so soon." );
                }
                /*else if ( bc.ControlMaster == from )
                {
                    from.SendMessage( "You cannot breed two of your own pets together, You must find another player who has the same type of pet as your in order to breed." );
                }*/
                else if ( breeder == null )
                {
                    from.SendMessage( "You must be near an animal breeder in order to breed your pet." );
                }

Back