Scrubtasticx submitted a new resource:

FS-PvP Point System - pvp

I updated FS PvP Point System for ServUO works with newest ServUO from github as of 6/24/2020

I also fixed the Gumps on the PvP Score Board to Look nice with the EC client.

The [pvpstats command has been set to Owner only just because with the scoreboards i found it redundant if you want it back on just change AccessLevel.Owner to .Player inside the PvPStatsCommand.cs

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To Install Just drop the folder in your scripts/customs, open the playermobile edits.txt...

Read more about this resource...

@Scrubtasticx
Hello
I send you a priv with Point System crashbug log.

Below, I also place logos

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Gumps.OverallPvpGump..ctor(Mobile from, Int32 listPage, ArrayList list, ArrayList count)
at Server.Gumps.OverallPvpGump.OnResponse(NetState state, RelayInfo info)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
Post automatically merged:

and updating the other two mentioned above:

I mistakenly added a merge of the last line of the post that was supposed to hit another post.

Last edited:
Scrubtasticx, I have a couple of questions for you. I was playing around with the FS-PvP Point System, and I noticed it caused a PlayerMobile wipe... Is there any way to add this without causing the PlayerMobile wipe?

And I don't know if this is just me or not, but the Second Page of the GUMP doesn't load properly. The text from Page1 persists and Overpowers the text on Page2.

Scrubtasticx, I have a couple of questions for you. I was playing around with the FS-PvP Point System, and I noticed it caused a PlayerMobile wipe... Is there any way to add this without causing the PlayerMobile wipe?

And I don't know if this is just me or not, but the Second Page of the GUMP doesn't load properly. The text from Page1 persists and Overpowers the text on Page2.
You need to make sure that you have correctly added and changed the versions in Serialization and Deserialization for PlayerMobile.cs

Okay so I finally got around to digging back into this, and just wanted to ask again. When doing the changes to PlayerMobile.cs it adds a case 41. My PlayerMobile.cs all ready has a case 41. So do I change the case to 43 (next unused case), and change the writer.Write(43); instead? Because thats what I had done last time and that was how it caused the player wipe.

Or was the problem that I didn't change the goto case 40; to goto case 42;? (Pretty sure I missed that the last time too)

1609735037481.pngThats what the second page of the GUMP looks like for me as well.

Update, yeah that problem with the gotos was probably the issue. I got it installed no problem now after doing that.

Last edited:
Hello, having the same issue as LordFenris:

Code:
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Referência de objeto não definida para uma instância de um objeto.
   em Server.Gumps.OverallPvpGump..ctor(Mobile from, Int32 listPage, ArrayList list, ArrayList count)
   em Server.Gumps.OverallPvpGump.OnResponse(NetState state, RelayInfo info)
   em Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
   em Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
   em Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
   em Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

But this happens when i press Next on the leaderboard, the rest seems to works fine.
If anyone can help i would be glad. ThankYou!

IDK what happened but i just update a older save file and it works, maybe if someone have already murder count or whatever ...

Last edited:
Back