Re-writing couple of spells and I encountered some funny stuff:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not sure as to how you could find it useful...

Here's what the final version looks like, well basics anyway.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks interesting, but I'm confused as to what the spell is. To me it looks either like some kind of Stone Form, or maybe some kind of Possession? Not sure.

Either way it looks better than the first video you posted where it looks like you're avatar is riding another, pinker, avatar. :eek:

Looks interesting, but I'm confused as to what the spell is. To me it looks either like some kind of Stone Form, or maybe some kind of Possession? Not sure.

Either way it looks better than the first video you posted where it looks like you're avatar is riding another, pinker, avatar. :eek:

LOL. That was bug that occurred on my search to accomplish what I needed.

As for the spell, yes it is a stone form, I'm changing all the Field spells to ones like, say this one turns you into wall of stone for a certain period. Makes you immortal for a little while. You can't be hurt by weapons etc. The Fire field will cause anyone near you to burn, poison will poison etc...

LOL. That was bug that occurred on my search to accomplish what I needed.
As for the spell, yes it is a stone form, I'm changing all the Field spells to ones like, say this one turns you into wall of stone for a certain period. Makes you immortal for a little while. You can't be hurt by weapons etc. The Fire field will cause anyone near you to burn, poison will poison etc...
*takes notes on the cool idea*

Back