Lets play "My Cookie". Distract, and take the cookie. That's really it.
Think of something to distract the Above Poster to take the Cookie!

Like so...

"I set off fireworks and you look at them. My cookie!"

Good luck,. last time I tried to play a forum game it went two weeks with no replies.

ps. "While you read that first sentence I stole a cookie from the cookie jar!" and so begins the tale of free +1s

*Casually leaves some bottles of alcohol laying around.. waits for Hank to notice them.. waits for effect.. STEALS THE FUCKING COOKIE*

++ I mean.. gookie.

These forum games are ridiculous! Nobody has time to sit around playing these things!

*While writing your response to douse my angry rant - you fall for my ploy - the cookie is mine!*

Last edited:
I wonder if you can steal from girls? I know you can't beat them...

*While you ponder the morality of taking the cookie, I took the cookie...*

Pfft, morality. I'm here to eat!

Hey check out this update to the Spell Bar script! It now allows for the ACC spell system and creates new spells on the fly! It does your laundry and dishes too!

*While you drool over the new script and start loading up ServUO, I snag the cookie.*

Hey check out this update to the Spell Bar script! It now allows for the ACC spell system and creates new spells on the fly! It does your laundry and dishes too!
There is a bug in your system...

*as you look your code over, i steal the cookie.*

JBob! - You're shoes are untied.

*While you look down only to realise you're wearing boots and have fallen for the oldest trick in the book - i steal the cookie!"

Alright guys, take a break from the game, I made breakfast.

*as you all sit down to the preset table with a spread of eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, home fries, fresh cut fruit, yogurts, oatmeal, waffles, juice, coffee and all the fixin's - I casually slip the cookie into my apron under my chef coat and slip out the back*

*sitting on a parking curb drinking something in a brown bag you notice m309 coming out the back*
*looks at the brown bag and back up at m309* *stumbles to his feat and begins approaching m309* *Begins Begging*
*They seem unwilling to give you any money* *Begging failed*
*Hank bumps into m309 making it look like he stumbled on his own left foot* *Hank snoops a pocket hoping to snag some cash*
*Hank steals the cookie* "you'*hic*re Right, I do need some *hic* help,. GOD BLESS*hic* You sir!" *hank quickly stumbles away with the cookie before m309 can notice what has happened*

Wait a second! Maybe instead of stealing cookies, we could all just make our own cookies!
*Steals cookie while you contemplate the moral complex that is THE COOKIE*

++ Someone needs to think of a new game...

Last edited:
Back