Milva

I put both of these together- Shed East Id numbers are 19422-19433
Shed South ID numbers are 19434- 19445
Uo guide has this information on them for any one interested
The Garden Shed is a 15th year Veteran Reward that contains two secure containers that do not count towards house storage limits, each capable of holding 125 items with no weight limit. The containers can be accessed by standing near the door of the shed and double-clicking it. It can be placed to face:GardenSheds.jpg

One of the issues is that the shed door is not a container in the tiledata.
Erevan and Voxpire discussed the Garden Shed over at runuo.

I believe that the BaseAddon.cs is technically outdated for the ML/SA era and needs to be updated to support the new features introduced to the OSI/EA server during those eras.
Though I am very interested in seeing this accomplished too. It would give addon artists that much more creative power.

Edit: some more information about the garden shed.
http://www.uo.com/article/Publish-79-Comes-All-Shards-1119
15th Year: Garden Shed House Add-On
  • Contains two secure containers that do not count towards house storage limits
  • Each container holds 125 items with no weight limit
  • The shed has standard house security settings controlling container access
  • To access the containers, stand near the door of the shed and double-click it
Also I'd like to mention that there is a shard who has the garden shed working Pandora which Voxpire helps out with.

Last edited:
Right so any container which would be set to the shed would also need basehouse for the no weight limit :) Plus the security codes which would go along with a container and basehouse.

If you use Yards I guess you could script part of the shed as a container ? Though it would have to be a deed drop or such and placed by staff.

Back