Gear Loot Crafting Material - Adds the chance for looted equipment to be any crafting material you have.

Using this code will allow for loot to be changed from always being iron, regular leather, plain wood to being given a chance to be any of the materials you want and have added to your server.

Looted Gear will be affected by the crafting material if it is changed. So the properties that apply to a certain crafting material will be applied to the piece of gear from the loot.

Make sure you double check all your code before replying with errors or for help. Always backup your files before modifying them.

This is how I add Gear Loot Crafting Material and it may not be 100% accurate.
I'll be providing Lootpack.cs in a rar file. You can search them for the keyword "Crafting Material Loot Change Mod" to go directly to the spot in the code.

If you find any improper spelling please PM me do not reply to tell me.

Source: I was given this code by a friend. After doing some searching it appears the code came from here:
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/runuo-2-0-random-loot-resources.100580/

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Looted Gear will be affected by the crafting material if it is changed. So the properties that apply to a certain crafting material will be applied to the piece of gear from the loot.

So if I have a custom crafting system that has its own crafting materials, this system will include those in the Lootpacks? And, if so, can I prevent that?

So if I have a custom crafting system that has its own crafting materials, this system will include those in the Lootpacks? And, if so, can I prevent that?

While I cant exactly say for sure that a custom crafting system will function smoothly with this code. I can say for a fact that if you have custom resources added to your code that are valid as CraftResource and the gear's Resource can be checked and modified to the appropriate resource then this will work. It's pretty much just adding another Else if check in the proper gear section.

You can choose what you want and what you don't want changed from regular resources to the chance list. If you don't want a crafting resource on gear loot simply don't add it or remove it. A quick look at the file provided TheCode.cs has comments to help explain what it's doing.

Example for armour: (somewhat unrelated to your question Tass)
If the loot drop is a metal helm and the material chance is shadow iron. Shadow iron's bonus properties for armour are resistances (+3 phy, +2 fire, +7energy) and +50% durability. So you'll get a Shadow Iron Helm with the standard loot roll with the crafting material bonuses added on top.

Last edited:
Back