Hello Servuo community . I have turned off VvV. Turned on non-supported Factions in the Config. Type [Generatefactions and everything seems smooth. One problem, I have found faction base sigil stone holders have not spawned.

As it stands only admins can steal town sigils'. When play testing on a Chr with 100 stealing . you cannot steal the sigil. Says the object is too far away. Sigil spawns on the ground next to the town monoliths.

Anyone else ran into any of these problems with factions ?

Thank you for your time.

Milva is Dex_Lex fluent with the factions system ? Didn't know where to post this . I have been reading as much as I can about factions bugs. Have not been able to find anything on this one.

Still playing with it. I have many questions regarding the [Generatefactions and factions.cs. thank you for the timely responses.

Ultima online classic client.exe. ? Osi client is up to date made it double check patch files . no files missing .
[doublepost=1546927559][/doublepost]Installed a vanilla servuo . Seige rules on . VVV off . no sigil monoliths for there respective towns .

Back