Hi all, I was wondering if someone can help me with this,
I'm unable to make give work this is my code DemonKnight/GIVE,1/ornamentofthemagician

Says GIVE.1 : Property not found :( what did I do wrong?

Anyone? Has anyone ever use GIVE? to me it looks like a very useful command, is it possible that no one ever used it? In case it is not clear this is on XMLSpawner.

Hi all, I was wondering if someone can help me with this,
I'm unable to make give work this is my code DemonKnight/GIVE,1/ornamentofthemagician

Says GIVE.1 : Property not found :( what did I do wrong?
That is your entire entry on the Xmlspawner?

What is it you're trying to do exactly?

DemonKnight/ATTACH/<xmldeathaction/action/@GIVE/OrnamentOfTheMagician>

Also if you wanted it to give a message to the player telling them they got something you could.

DemonKnight/ATTACH/<xmldeathaction/action/@GIVE/OrnamentOfTheMagician>/ATTACH/<xmldeathaction/action/@SENDMSG/For slaying the vile beast you have received an Ornament of the Magician!

Last edited:
DemonKnight/ATTACH/<xmldeathaction/action/@GIVE/OrnamentOfTheMagician>

Also if you wanted it to give a message to the player telling them they got something you could.

DemonKnight/ATTACH/<xmldeathaction/action/@GIVE/OrnamentOfTheMagician>/ATTACH/<xmldeathaction/action/@SENDMSG/For slaying the vile beast you have received an Ornament of the Magician!
Ok thanks for all this, but maybe Im using the wrong version cause I keep getting this:
[doublepost=1485300946][/doublepost]Ok never mind this one works: DemonKnight/ATTACH/<xmldeathaction/action/@GIVE/OrnamentOfTheMagician> still shows the message but it works, cool cool this is what I wanted thanks very much.
[doublepost=1485316061][/doublepost]
Ok thanks for all this, but maybe Im using the wrong version cause I keep getting this:
[doublepost=1485300946][/doublepost]Ok never mind this one works: DemonKnight/ATTACH/<xmldeathaction/action/@GIVE/OrnamentOfTheMagician> still shows the message but it works, cool cool this is what I wanted thanks very much.
Hey guys thanks again fo rthis awesome info, I was wondering, I notice that it gives an arti to all player that dmg Demon, is it possible to just give to 1 player randomly? istead of by DMG?

Attachments

• give.PNG
    give.PNG
    254 KB · Views: 11
Not that I'm aware of, however you could use:
DemonKnight/ATTACH/<xmldeathaction/action/@SETONTHIS/ADD,1.0/OrnamentOfTheMagician>

Which would just add one of the item to the DemonKnight's backpack when he dies.

Last edited:
PlayersInRange,X (X=tile radius around Xmlspawner), and then you could use RND, but I'm not entirely sure all that would play out as one action.

Back