ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
None
Hello im trying to implement a 'glass' window, i added transparent flag on fiddler but the whole window became transparent even the stone, not just the glass, how to fix that'? the glass has to be a specific hue?

Last edited:
Transparency applies to whole tile there is no partial transparency. There is only partial hue which colors grey pixels.

There is no such thing from what I remember. The only option may be to use 2 tiles but this may look weird depending on how client decided to render tiles.

ah i see, so how to make a window with translucent glass?
You would need to make a graphic for the wall, and then a separate graphic for the glass. Then you add both to that same spot. So below is a wall piece on the left, then a glass pieces on the right. Make the glass translucent and for ease of use you make the glass image at the same Z axis to it fits in that blank spot. Then you can place both at the same Z axis in world building.

1706359178767.png

ok thank guys, the thing is Uo architect dont let me put 2 items on the same spot, i would need to use centred i guess

ok thank guys, the thing is Uo architect dont let me put 2 items on the same spot, i would need to use centred i guess
In that case, make 3 different graphics at Z of 0 and then adjust the Z axis for each piece so they are stacked on top of each other. So to make up an example: #2 is at 0-Z and then #3 is at 5-Z and finally #1 is at 12-Z. Then you can do it in Architect like you are used to.

1706364291010.png 1706364632905.png

Back