On Pub 57 you get the following when using 1.0.0.1, noticed an if region in the Charity module update I can only assume you meant to do the same thing on this update :)
C#:
GlobalTradeRecord.cs(177,24): error CS1061: 'GenericReader' does not contain a definition for 'ReadSerial' and no accessible extension method 'ReadSerial' accepting a first argument of type 'GenericReader' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\ServUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

Last edited:
On Pub 57 you get the following when using 1.0.0.1, noticed an if region in the Charity module update I can only assume you meant to do the same thing on this update :)
C#:
GlobalTradeRecord.cs(177,24): error CS1061: 'GenericReader' does not contain a definition for 'ReadSerial' and no accessible extension method 'ReadSerial' accepting a first argument of type 'GenericReader' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\ServUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

Thanks! The package has been updated.

One other thing I've noticed, I added weapons as a tradeable item but when adding them to the market it takes the uses into account which kinda breaks it allowing you to dupe weapons. Don't know if that's fixable of if I just need to remove those from the market.
1655670011579.png

That's one of the issues resolved in 1.0.0.1 - it only cares about the item stack amount now.

Uses displayed in the name on the gump are purely cosmetic and are no longer factored into the reclaim/purchase process.

Back