Global Trade is a Vita-Nex: Core Module that provides a safe and easy means for players to buy and sell items on a market-place that is accessible to everyone!
- Full featured interface for interacting with the global market.
- Simple tree-like navigation structure.
- Manage your global market stock.
- Search for specific items by name.
- Review your global market history.
- Bulk actions for managing your inventory.
- Global Trade Box that is used to open the Global Trade interface.
- Double-click to open the Global Trade interface.
- Place items inside to add them to your Global Trade stock.
- Add this box to towns to make it accessible to players.
- Use any currency as the main market currency, this is Gold by default.
- Optionally limit the amount of stock items a seller may have at once, it is 50 by default.
- Buy and sell singles or stacks of items at competitive prices, pricing history is remembered.
- All item types are fully supported, only resources and tools are configured by default.
- Deep support for item categorisation, items can appear in multiple categories at once.
- All items held on the market are kept safe on the seller and can not be lost to the void.
- Currency is automatically credited or debited to or from the seller or buyer bank.
This Module is completely plug and play, however it will take some minor steps to enable once installed...
- Open the [VNC main control panel and enable the Global Trade Module.
- Edit the Module's settings to make sure everything is as you want.
- [ADD GlobalTradeBox and place the box in an area accessible to players.