ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Okay, have this problem of 25 gold being deposited every 3 minutes. Is this a new thing that I missed or is this maybe an old script that I have forgotten? it comes from the system and says "25 gold was deposited in your account" Every three minutes. If it is a new UO type system is there a way to turn it off? I have searched the the whole file system and only three files have the cliloc # 1042763 which actually says that phrase, Banker, Gold and Bank check. But no where does it say 25 in any of those files. Any help appreciated

I just took a look at mine and ts the same, you must have a custom file added or change somewhere. Otehr than that it must be a post AoS thing, are you running a siege shard?

No siege shard, but I am running Endless Journey. Been a long time since I ran a server but so much new and I'm trying to find it in new scripts. I looked through my old scripts and did a search of all scripts and like I said the cliloc only comes up on three scripts. The phase doesn't come up at all, I checked that too. But thanks for the reply

Pretty hard to locate that since we cant know what you added as custom scripts but you could look for "FromMinutes"
My server is very custom and I got 1791 hits... Good luck
But if its something account related, it could be in Scripts/Service

Yea will be something like that or an expansion thing.... never heard of GameTimeGoldRewardTimer.cs but im going to take a look lol

It's likely using the Banker.Deposit() method, you'll have to inspect everything that invokes it; in VS with ServUO.sln loaded, right-click on Banker.Deposit in the text editor, then select Find All References - you can use the results list to skip directly to each file that it appears in.

You can also try a REGEX pattern search (solution-wide) for
Code:
Banker\.Deposit\([^,]*,[^\d]*25\)
This might catch it if it's a hard-coded value and not a named argument.

And if you cant find it, you could also add a breakpoint to the banker deposit method, and add a condition for the value, so it only triggers on 25 for example

It's likely using the Banker.Deposit() method, you'll have to inspect everything that invokes it; in VS with ServUO.sln loaded, right-click on Banker.Deposit in the text editor, then select Find All References - you can use the results list to skip directly to each file that it appears in.

You can also try a REGEX pattern search (solution-wide) for
Code:
Banker\.Deposit\([^,]*,[^\d]*25\)
This might catch it if it's a hard-coded value and not a named argument.

is this regular expressions?

Thanks everyone, I didn't have this problem with 54, just since I updated my shard to 57, so I do not think it's an old script I had. I'll do those searches when I get home after work.

Okay the winner is UO: Felucca, it was that old script GameTimeGoldReward.cs. Never even knew I had it. Just don't know why it never showed before, Unless I was always on my GM account until I went live with shard. Thank you all for helping me out very much appreciated. I learned some new things in this post as well.
A new question I have now is why does it say "25 gold was deposited in your account" when it does not use the cliloc number or say the phrase in the script? Is it the DropOnBank in the script and with the new banking it just says it?

Last edited:
Sorry, thought I got the right name, thanks to all of you, got it fixed and learned some new stuff, thanks to Chucl.
You welcome, i use tons of old scripts on my shard, if you encounter another problem, make a post, i might know wich script may cause it

I appreciate it, the last time I hosted a live server was back in 2005, I am using a lot of my old scripts in a 57.1 servuo so it's kinda hectic sometimes when I notice just weird anomalies

Back