As I developed some recent content, I found that there was a problem with the properties of the item.
I created new items and called it to the world.
However, existing items recognize coordinate values in Gump, but new items do not recognize the pixel size of the graphic.

For example,

unknown.png

Short snowy hedge and long snowy hedge messages shown in Gump are newly added graphics
and do not have a centralized value applied to Gump.
This is because the pixel size of the new graphic is not recognized I believe.

unknown1.png

When I checked uofiddler, the items all had the same problem after the robe graphic above.
I think somewhere in the script, there will be a part that sets the item range value.
I need the help of someone who knows how and where.
Thank you and health christmas all :)
Post automatically merged:

Sorry about written on wrong place.

Last edited:
Maybe you need to regenerate boundaries data? I think there is text command for that GenBounds or something like that?

There is also an option in admin gump

1609348349079.png
I'm not sure if that is the issue here ;) I don't use servuo much but I remember that it generates some offsets bin file ;)

Looks like you need to adjust the X/Y coordinates of the large hedge to make it fit in the box. Can you raise it up a bit, or does the gump script select the placement?

Maybe you need to regenerate boundaries data? I think there is text command for that GenBounds or something like that?

There is also an option in admin gump

View attachment 17356
I'm not sure if that is the issue here ;) I don't use servuo much but I remember that it generates some offsets bin file ;)
Thank you for your help :) Rebuild bound.bin solved all problem.

Back