1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings!

Discussion in 'New Join Forum' started by MageMaster, Aug 24, 2013.

1. MageMaster

MageMaster New Member

Just wanted to say hello and hope that the site will be of great use. I'm used to run a 1.0 version of RunUO and it was highly customized with a lot of the great scripts that were released back then. I've already been trying various versions/forks of RunUO in hopes of finding something more up2date but also hope that I can possibly look at the serialization threads to get my old world saves to load with a minimal loss of items/etc. Its going to take an inordinate amount of time I think to possibly get everything we once has included in the newest versions.

Good to see that people are still enjoying running shards and scripting. My knowledge of C# has greatly improved(but am still just a little more than a beginner) over the past few years and looking at the scripts now compared to then is much easier to follow and understand than then. Actually knowing why/how things work instead of just copy/pasting information.

Thanks,
    MageMaster

2. Milva

Admin Moderator

Hello! Welcome To Servuo :)

3. RoninGT

RoninGT Active Member

Hello and welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

4. Argonious

Argonious Member

Welcome Mage Master, I just got here as well and am excited by all this amazing stuff, and goings on lets the mind be creative.....

5. sec_goat

sec_goat Member

Hello every-body!
    aimages1.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20120509073413_simpsons_images_5_5e_Dr._Riviera.png