Hi Everyone,

My shard, Guardia, will be going into beta on Halloween for those who would want to try it out. There really is too much to list here that is unique.

-No skill cap
-Luna Hub offers training for new and advanced players
-Runebooks to mining areas and sites of interest for those interested
-Flying mobiles
-Luna Elite Market offers hundreds of add-ons for those willing to pay the price
-Custom ores, leathers, woods, etc.
-Custom dungeons
-Custom towns
-Custom deeded mounts
-Tons of space for housing and personal buildings
-Custom magic systems and alchemy systems
-Evo weapons and mobs
-Travel books to gate around the shard
-Custom apparel
-Custom tinkering
etc.

If you'd like to try the shard out, the setup info is available at www.guardia-uo.com
Email me at [email protected] with your username and password so I can set up an account for you. Put "Shard Beta" in the subject line.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

My shard is done with beta and going live. We have lots of terrific stuff going on as you can see listed above. The shard is free, no donations or anything necessary. In addition to the above, players get, at start, 7 skills GMed, and 4 skill balls as well as a travel book to gate around.

Most of the custom releases you've seen here on ServUO are incorporated, including fire rock mining, metal mounts, universal account vaults allowing you to transfer things from one character to another, bounty hunting, an auction system, fire rock mining, grave robbing, custom shrouds, evo weapons and armor, a druid spell system (thanks to Hammerhand), an extended alchemy system, storage keys, a whole host of new mounts for sale, pack mounts, etc.

In addition we have tons of room for housing and the first couple players can choose a house plot. Also, there are several guilds that need guildmasters or you can start your own.

If you want to join, email me at [email protected] with the subject line "Join Shard". And again our website is www.guardia-uo.com

Back