Ok. So the ip address is 50.241.173.1333. I don't have a domain name yet. For the server, I'm running Serv-UO 0.5, client 7.0.55.4 (Time of Legends). We do support the enhanced client. The era is thus. Take you back to Ultima 10. The Earth and Brittania are no more. Floating through the ether the Avatar encounters a deity. The deity, named Auorora, says she can send the avatar back to Brittania, before the guardian caused its destruction. To save Earth and Brittania in the future, the player must find a powerful relic for each one of the virtues and take them to Aurora, who will aid you to the restoration of Brittania in the future. To play you have to email me your login credentials so I can add you to the server. This will be automated in the future.

Features:

Nothing special yet. I'm working on learning how to script with Serv-UO. I know C-Sharp so this shouldn't be tough.

Rules:
No PvP (except in the case of dueling)
Macros are allowed. If this policy is abused the player will be temporarily jailed
There is no skill cap.
There is no stat cap.
Players should have fun, hunt monsters, etc. I don't want to have people harvesting grain for three weeks to take out a mongbat.
No trading between characters (in the case t hat you own both characters)
No bothering the GMs about becoming a GM or counselor
Any thing else I think of in the future that's reasonable and is to the benefit of the players.,

Still looking for players to join. .We are adding new scripts and quests all the time.

Ok. So the ip address is 50.241.173.1333. I don't have a domain name yet. For the server, I'm running Serv-UO 0.5, client 7.0.55.4 (Time of Legends). We do support the enhanced client. The era is thus. Take you back to Ultima 10. The Earth and Brittania are no more. Floating through the ether the Avatar encounters a deity. The deity, named Auorora, says she can send the avatar back to Brittania, before the guardian caused its destruction. To save Earth and Brittania in the future, the player must find a powerful relic for each one of the virtues and take them to Aurora, who will aid you to the restoration of Brittania in the future. To play you have to email me your login credentials so I can add you to the server. This will be automated in the future.

Features:

Nothing special yet. I'm working on learning how to script with Serv-UO. I know C-Sharp so this shouldn't be tough.

Rules:
No PvP (except in the case of dueling)
Macros are allowed. If this policy is abused the player will be temporarily jailed
There is no skill cap.
There is no stat cap.
Players should have fun, hunt monsters, etc. I don't want to have people harvesting grain for three weeks to take out a mongbat.
No trading between characters (in the case t hat you own both characters)
No bothering the GMs about becoming a GM or counselor
Any thing else I think of in the future that's reasonable and is to the benefit of the players.,

*bump*

I've added a floating city and I am working on an airship multi. I'm working on a training arena as well,. I've got gypsy's, metal mounts, home stone (working like a hearth stone from Warcraft), and I'm adding new scripts everyday.

Back