TheGodfather

For some reason I cannot see the "Toggle Title" gump in the new guild system on my server.

guild.PNG

Usually you can toggle it so you can have titles over your head as it defaults to no titles over your head.

Any help in getting me to the right files to share that may be messed up would be appreciated!

Need to use the new title systems menu that came out with SA to change your guild titles now.

You will need to script it back yourself.
[doublepost=1474480518][/doublepost]This is how it is done on real UO now. Since you use AOS and the main point of this project is current moding of the most recent content, many things will need to be done on your own.

Need to use the new title systems menu that came out with SA to change your guild titles now.

You will need to script it back yourself.
[doublepost=1474480518][/doublepost]This is how it is done on real UO now. Since you use AOS and the main point of this project is current moding of the most recent content, many things will need to be done on your own.

Gottcha. Any chance you could point me to the right file to make that edit? I can take it from there for sure.

Thank you the solution is to uncomment this:

Code:
 this.AddCheck(65, 370, 0xD2, 0xD3, this.player.DisplayGuildTitle, 0);
            this.AddHtmlLocalized(95, 370, 150, 26, 1063085, 0x0, false, false); // Show Guild Title
            this.AddBackground(450, 370, 100, 26, 0x2486);

from GuildInfoGump.cs

Reactions: Cad
Back