StaticZ submitted a new resource:

Gump Studio (moddification) - UO, GUI, Gumps, mul files, RunUo, Sphere, POL, Gump Studio

There is very usefull tool called "Gump Studio" maded by Bradley Uffner. But it has little problem that is critical for me - it crashed if you try to use сyrillic alphabet. That was there reason why this moddification appears. As it appeared Author was greedy for chars cache and limit it little more then 1000 chars, that cause exception as сyrillic alphabet in unicode use codes 1025 and 1040-1105, so after I encrease cach size to 1120 the problem was...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry! The page could not be loaded.
This is probably a temporary error. Just refresh the page and retry. If problem continues, please check back in 5-10 minutes.

But whenever I try to register again I get this error

is this "system" error or "site"? In first case probably you have some problems with DNS servers, try to set 8.8.8.8 or add it IP in hosts config, to avoid it's resolving. In second case try other browser.

try to use "ping board.uoquint.ru" in CMD if IP willn't resolve correctly open in notepad C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts file and add this line there

95.163.109.3 board.uoquint.ru

Save and restart PC.

The website register form opens with no problem :p, I'm stuck after filling my email/user/antispam image then clicling register button
This error is the response I get after filling the form

Hmf, friendly speaking even can't imagin what can be reason of such error. I tried for my own and have no any problems... Try other browser, please. Also you can use account from other service like facebook to login or write me your acc, pass, mail - I will create you account throw admin panel.

Hmf, friendly speaking even can't imagin what can be reason of such error. I tried for my own and have no any problems... Try other browser, please. Also you can use account from other service like facebook to login or write me your acc, pass, mail - I will create you account throw admin panel.
I've tried using another browser, computer and even my mobile connection and I always receive the same error (tried with Gmail, Facebook and new account)

I'll PM you my login/pass as you said

This is exactly what I am looking for, however it does not appear to do what it says.

For example, if I remove unicode and change the font, it appears to be changed in GumpStudio.

However when exporting, the code simply looks like this:

AddLabel(932, 226, Ultima.Hue, @"New Label");

This is just a normal font and no different from normal gump studio would export (other than the hue). What am I missing?

Last edited:
You don't missing anything. Simply I don't modify export code as I use this only for designing and code I writing myself. Besides UO protocol don't allow to use such things you had to use cliloc for text.

This is exactly what I am looking for, however it does not appear to do what it says.

For example, if I remove unicode and change the font, it appears to be changed in GumpStudio.

However when exporting, the code simply looks like this:

AddLabel(932, 226, Ultima.Hue, @"New Label");

This is just a normal font and no different from normal gump studio would export (other than the hue). What am I missing?
The version of Gump studio I'm using (v1.8 R2) exports code like this for labels with color after you set the Hue:
Code:
			AddLabel(225, 30, 1080, "The Expanse Gambling Book");

AddLabel(148, 70, 1067, "Current Bet Amount");
See the 1080 and the 1067, those are the Hues for the font labels.

They produce the result you see in the graphic.
GamblingBook.jpg

I was not trying to set hue, I was trying to figure out how to use the old ascii style in gumps. Anyway, I found the font. In an HTML label it's just <BIG>this would be old style ascii font</BIG>

Whenever I try to alter an "item"s itemID field I get "invalid parameter", even when provided a correct value (like 1)

Edit:

As long as you avoid ever clicking the "...." next to itemid and just provide the number, it works fine. If you do accidentally click it, your project is toast unless you saved recently.

Last edited:
Can someone send me a link for download?
I'm stuck in this page when try to create a login

Sorry! The page could not be loaded.
This is probably a temporary error. Just refresh the page and retry. If problem continues, please check back in 5-10 minutes.

But whenever I try to register again I get this error

Yeah. But I need to register in the forum to download. But i can't, since I'm stuck in error page every time I trie, as i said before.

I was wondering where the source code can be found for Gump Studio. I've been looking for a few years and never can seem to find it.

I always want to try the Gump Studio, but the loginza never let me register on the board. I had the same problem in April 2016, and the problem remains, haha.

I always want to try the Gump Studio, but the loginza never let me register on the board. I had the same problem in April 2016, and the problem remains, haha.
Here is a link to my copy of the file. No need to login. Hopefully I am allowed to post direct links here. :)
http://WWW.hopelives.us/Files/GumpStudio_1_8_R3_quinted-02.7z
[doublepost=1497160202][/doublepost]I should mention that the "snap to grid" plug-in seems to crash Gump Studio. If any plug-in crashes it go to the Plugins folder and delete the LoadInfo file. Then restart Gump Studio. You will have to reinstall the plug-ins that work but you will have removed the offending plug-in.

Here is a link to my copy of the file. No need to login. Hopefully I am allowed to post direct links here. :)
http://WWW.hopelives.us/Files/GumpStudio_1_8_R3_quinted-02.7z
[doublepost=1497160202][/doublepost]I should mention that the "snap to grid" plug-in seems to crash Gump Studio. If any plug-in crashes it go to the Plugins folder and delete the LoadInfo file. Then restart Gump Studio. You will have to reinstall the plug-ins that work but you will have removed the offending plug-in.

I've just finished tracing this file across dozens of defunct websites and a decade of time, I don't know you, but I love you. Thank you.

Any possibility for author to share this tools source code? I think the community needs it to apply the new and upcoming changes otherwise this is too going to be obsolete sooner or later

I got the gump studio downloaded but it will not turn on. It is asking for the .mul file location. I specified the UO Classic folder, but art.mul is not there. I have looked online for art.mul, but have not found one. Where/how do I get the mul file that GumpStudio is looking for?

2nd post down I was using the converted uop before, pandora's box and uofiddler maybe try adding this into your game folder;-- or gump studio folder Pandora's Box Source | ServUO - Ultima Online Emulation
Very cool, thanks. I did find an art.mul on an old old old forum... but the file was from 2106... it did not work ha ha.
That one you linked to worked great. I am pretty good with gumps, but this looks like it will help with fine tuning some graphic placement.

Gump studio really helps with graphic placement and hues. The final script shows the placement numbers , so adjustments can be easy to change.

Back