Lokai

Lokai submitted a new resource:

GumpImageBrowser.cs - SGI Command - Originally, Search Gump Images, now a mini in-game Gump Creator

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Code:
/**************************** GumpImageBrowser.cs **************************
*                    (C) 2016, Lokai
* Description: Command that displays a gump that lets you browse
*        the gump images. Only Administrator level to run the
*        command. Only Owners can unlock. If one Administrator has
*        the gump locked, it will not let another run the gump, to
*        prevent accessing the same static objects at the same...

Read more about this resource...

Wow this is awesome Lokai. Adding it right now. I am terrible at gumps so this will make it so much easier for me!

This sure beats gump studio!

Well, As much fun as I had making it, and as cool as I think it is, it is a far cry from an actual Gump Studio.

For one thing, it was designed to simply browse every valid gump, so once you add one to the "pinned" side you are not able to add another.
Another thing, it does not deal in labels or HTML or buttons or any of that. Just Gump Images.

One nice tidbit -- since the pinned items are static, you can create something with your admin, then close the gump, and invite another admin to have a look, and they will see the same pinned items.

I hate to do such a deep thread necro... but... is this still working with ServUO57? I am looking for a gump browser.

I just tried to load it and got an error:
Errors:
+ Customs/_Testing/GumpImageBrowser.cs:
CS0246: Line 408: The type or namespace name 'CG' could not be found (are yo
u missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0115: Line 667: 'GumpImageBrowser.OnResponse(NetState, RelayInfo)': no sui
table method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Line 408 - public class GumpImageBrowser : CG

I think so. There may be some issues with newer clients however, since this reads from the Client to get Gump images. You will however still need my CG file, as stated in the description of the Resource. You can find that here:

Custom Gump | ServUO - Ultima Online Emulation

I thought I had made an updated version that bypasses that. If I find it I will update this. Also, if I have done any other updates I will likewise update this Resource when I have the chance.

Thanks.

By the way, a deep thread necro on a resource is never a bad thing per se. It is very different than resurrecting a stale help request.

I now get a couple errors that are beyond my ken, or my minimal code skills... No errors show in the code, in Visual Studio.

Errors:
+ Customs/_Testing/Lokai Gump Image Viewer/GumpImageBrowser.cs:
CS1501: Line 499: No overload for method 'IndexOf' takes 1 arguments
CS1501: Line 505: No overload for method 'IndexOf' takes 1 arguments
CS1501: Line 511: No overload for method 'IndexOf' takes 1 arguments
CS1061: Line 265: 'List<Pins>' does not contain a definition for 'OrderByNat
ural' and no accessible extension method 'OrderByNatural' accepting a first argu
ment of type 'List<Pins>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or a
n assembly reference?)

I now get a couple errors that are beyond my ken, or my minimal code skills... No errors show in the code, in Visual Studio.

Errors:
+ Customs/_Testing/Lokai Gump Image Viewer/GumpImageBrowser.cs:
CS1501: Line 499: No overload for method 'IndexOf' takes 1 arguments
CS1501: Line 505: No overload for method 'IndexOf' takes 1 arguments
CS1501: Line 511: No overload for method 'IndexOf' takes 1 arguments
CS1061: Line 265: 'List<Pins>' does not contain a definition for 'OrderByNat
ural' and no accessible extension method 'OrderByNatural' accepting a first argu
ment of type 'List<Pins>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or a
n assembly reference?)

NOTE: I just discovered that this version may rely on Vita Nex Core. Please do NOT try to use this version without that module. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@Tukaram I am sorry about that. I have several servers that I use to play around with my scripts, and I must have incorporated methods that are native to VNC. It may be a few days before I can unravel all of this and put a new version out.

No worries. I was just looking to get more gump image numbers. I love making gumps, but do not have enough images... :)

NOTE: I just discovered that this version may rely on Vita Nex Core. Please do NOT try to use this version without that module. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@Tukaram I am sorry about that. I have several servers that I use to play around with my scripts, and I must have incorporated methods that are native to VNC. It may be a few days before I can unravel all of this and put a new version out.

All you need is EnumerableExt.cs which is attached here.

Attachments

• EnumerableExt.cs
    49 KB · Views: 14
Back