Whenever i press Label button the program crashes it also doesnt load/import any Label, i tried to setup again the directory path and it still crash.

crash.png

Im using MUL files. Yeah R2 works fine, the quint version allows to make bigger gumps thats why i wanted to use that one :p. Thanks thought

well I barely understand anything but it crashes on PATH while it tries to open a file. So I guess there you have your issue it can not find the files since there paths are wrong

Silly error, i tried 3 different computers, same error wth.

I dont get the path error all i do is import the .cs file and try to open the gump and it does open it. Labels and Text entry dont work it also dont import the labels so.. yeah, weird

well if I look at the error, to me it looks like it crashes because it cant find the font.mul :p

well look at the error Message UOFont.UnicodeFonts.Init() and then it went to File open file and it crashed

I can deal with the issue what i hate is that every Gumpstudio since i started making gumps doesnt load ALL the images from the gump. its missing images, anyone knows why this happens?

Old gumps load fine, the new ones im making are missing lot of stuff

Back