Automatic time adjustment of discarded items, adjusting the monsters, character death corpses disappear after time, man

*\Scripts\Items\- Misc\Corpses\Corpse.cs: (my script is unmodified- it shows line 365-366)
(keep in mind this is just for corpses; working on finding a definitive answer for other..)
Code:
private static readonly TimeSpan m_DefaultDecayTime = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(7.0);
        private static readonly TimeSpan m_BoneDecayTime = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(7.0);

**EDIT** btw, sorry for way late response compared to my previous post- i was at work, then had to stop what i was doing.

*\Scripts\Items\- Misc\Corpses\Corpse.cs: (my script is unmodified- it shows line 365-366)
(keep in mind this is just for corpses; working on finding a definitive answer for other..)
Code:
private static readonly TimeSpan m_DefaultDecayTime = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(7.0);
        private static readonly TimeSpan m_BoneDecayTime = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(7.0);

**EDIT** btw, sorry for way late response compared to my previous post- i was at work, then had to stop what i was doing.
Thank you very much, thank you again, and your baby is so cute!

Back