It is possible. I'm away on a business trip but if you have time. This file deals like a table array. So look for an area that defines your over all scope. This should be a 10k number or a 0x number. This particular file opens the art to like 40k. But if need be can easily be pined over and extended maybe sqy 60k. Depending on the client at this point. I'm pretty far out of the project at this point and now work aerospace but I do know its a fairly simple edit to extend the array range. Drink a beer and study it for a.minute. I bet you will get it.

Howdy!

My partner in crime found your script. Looking at it I already love it!

Did you try it with pub57 already? I'm not a pro with ServUO yet, so I prefer asking than having 5 small bugs to fix.. and only 12 left next Monday! :) -Thanks

-Korasek

*** UPDATE ***

I got an error, conflicting with a stream of the chat logger on pub57. We found this fix (thanks to ?????? on Discord)

-30-

Attachments

• ShowartGump.cs
    3.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Yes this script runs with pub57 I am currently using this on my server that me and my as you would say partner in crime are working on LOL

Yes this script runs with pub57 I am currently using this on my server that me and my as you would say partner in crime are working on LOL
ok maybe I need to update something because using Initialize() or Configure() I end with a bug with the chat logger.
When I use the original file I get exceptions at startup, when I use the one I changed, I get exceptions when I login-logout and re-login.. Thanks!

Yeah because I just downloaded the one you posted here and it boots up with no errors on my end at all I am using the ServUO-pub57

I use knives chat reborn I updated it to run with the pub57
What chat system are you using?
we don't have one yet.. the one active at the time was the one coming in ServUO-pub57. I had to deactivate it to add the command or any other command, otherwise it was always in conflicts with chat logger streams.. even an empty command triggers exceptions..

I'll have to load a new chat system.. or create mine! Or I wonder if it's not the UOArchitect server that creates a conflict with adding commands.. I run version 2.7..

Thanks for the details! I have more to look at!

Back