Voxpire

Vita-Nex
Administrator
After 10 years and much concern about the future of the Half Life franchise, a glimmer of hope for those looking for closure has finally shone through the clouds of dust kicked up by fans over the past decade... Valve writer Marc Laidlaw had posted this story out of the blue, with no reasons given. The names of characters and places were obfuscated, but fans have corrected this, as was probably expected by the author. No one knows if this is set in stone, if this would have been the real ending, though personally I find it fitting, even though it ends with yet another cliff hanger... This is probably the biggest news in gaming recent history;

https://github.com/Voxpire/MarcLaidlaw-Epistle3

Links to other resources and videos can be found in the readme at the above linked page.

All I can say now, as a massive fan of the Half Life franchise, is dayum, it probably could have went better for Gordon...

I'm a fan of the Half Life franchise as well, and all I got to say about it is it's about time there's something from someone at Valve about it. I'm not gonna hold my breath for a HL3, but if it does become reality, I'll be one happy camper lol

Back