This is my anti-bot post.

I started UO with Renaissance. I played on Lake Superior, I was a high ranking member of Moonglow Defence Force [MDF]. We helped manage and run a few Official Events on Lake Superior (No, I was never granted Counselor or Seerer privileges). Some of you may remember me from RunUO as SimonOmega. I wrote scripts to bring back old school bone containers, killable guards, and tried to fix a few Linux Mono issues. Ran an server called UO Grace (it was more Renaissance than Hybrid was) for a small stint. Jumped to ServUO when RunUO went belly up. Created a map set that merged all the patches and content for Felucca and Trammel up to Mondain's Legacy. I also rebuild Magincia accuratly in those map sets (and removed the snow). I created some XML spawners for old school Haven and Magincia. I wrote a UO Patching Server in Python as a Proof of Concept. A few people forked the GitHub and added patches clean back to Pub 16. It helped some server admins force players to a common version. Then Life happened and I have been gone till now.

If you remember me say, "Hi!"
:cool:

Welcome back indeed, It'll be nice not having to dig out my copies of your work if people ask for it lol.

Back