Hey, everyone! Been playing UO for a long time, had a Sphere based server a long time ago (about 18 years ago), nothing much, just a local one to play with some friends. Now I´m getting back to UO and wanted to try learning a bit of the ServUO emulation to try and help out when I can.
Post automatically merged:

Would like to seize the moment and ask if this is an error or if it takes long and this repetition to set a server up. Ran the bat file as admin on my computer, but its still running like this

Attachments

• problem.png
    problem.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 16
It's the automatic saving system, nothing looks abnormal...
You can set the period between saves to whatever you want.

If you don't want the honesty spawning just go into the Config folder- then Honesty and set to false

Hey, everyone! Been playing UO for a long time, had a Sphere based server a long time ago (about 18 years ago), nothing much, just a local one to play with some friends. Now I´m getting back to UO and wanted to try learning a bit of the ServUO emulation to try and help out when I can.
Post automatically merged:

Would like to seize the moment and ask if this is an error or if it takes long and this repetition to set a server up. Ran the bat file as admin on my computer, but its still running like this
Beleza cara? você conseguiu fazer a instalação do Servuo? eu to tendo problema em rodar o compile.win, ele não executa, diz que tem um erro no dotnet, você pode me dizer como foi que fez pra rodar? valeu!

Back